šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love slated for Q2 (April)

Stef

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, frankly I don't care about anyone else. I just care about what they're saying about Gaga; I'm not on a forum dedicated to other artists.Ā 

It just so convenient that they always seem to get Gaga's stuff wrong.Ā 

I know. We never win. Iā€™ve decided to just wait for the official announcement. Sick of all these ā€˜rumoursā€™, more annoying when the supposed rumour is from a random Twitter account with 1 follower. Iā€™m just tired of it all.

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aphrodisease

It just doesn't make sens to wait that long to put out the single. I mean, the song leaked almost a month ago, people usually don't wait that long to release a song after a leak ... Or maybe the single is not Stupid Love or maybe the leak was just a demo. Tbh, I'm expecting an album this summer or maybe in fall. Wait & see y'all

"Faites-moi des grimaces dans le dos tant que vous voudrez; mon cul vous contemple." - Gustave Flaubert

Reality
1 hour ago, no sleep said:

stupid love is pure overrated garbage, please scrap itĀ 

Edgy...

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Felix Jens

The whole SL release thing ,

is getting more and moreĀ Ā annoying .

Ā 

The Melody That Ɯ Choose ,Can Rescue Ɯ

I can confirm april

Surely may,Ā guys

i promise it will come out in june

believe me, july is the month!!!

Ā 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

StarstruckIllusion

April? When she has a string of Enigma performances at the end of it? Cmon now... how would she do promo? If the song released isnā€™t this month and itā€™s still SL itā€™s coming to flop.Ā 

I think something is honestly up with the album. Considering the single has been ready for a while and even shot a video and all, yet itā€™s still not released is suspicious. Especially when Applause/PI were leaking her label was on top and released the songs shortly after.Ā 

I donā€™t think the album is ready so they canā€™t release a lead too soon and have a huge gap. And I think Gaga might be going through another creative shift.

BYE

Well, I heard the full song today for the first time, and I now reallyĀ hope it isn't the first single. Ā If what I heard is the final version, it sounds like a (forgive me) reductive version of Born This Way, which is a PR nightmare waiting to happen. Ā She will once again be attacked for lack of creativity / originality. Ā 

I live for an insider shitting on insiders as if they were superior :smh:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

boyerased

For all we know nothing was ā€œscrappedā€ or ā€œdelayedā€ and theyā€™re sticking to schedule and we just set ourselves up for disappointment.Ā 

Archived