• Created
  • Last Reply
EtherealDreams
2 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Remember when it was supposed to be released

Fixed this for yaĀ :huntyga:

Life imitates art.

Katsuki Bakugo

The only fact is interscope are missing out on hype if they choose to no release the single this Friday.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ProfessionalClown

At this point its gonna be released in 2025 and its just one track saying "**** y'all for leaking my ****"

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I never said I believe this account.

I'm just saying that y'all believe these "insiders", but whenever they're wrong, none of you acknowledge that. YouĀ  can't just brush off the Feb. 7th thing.Ā 

Well these ā€˜insidersā€™ have been reliable for other artists so itā€™s understandable why people believe them. They might be wrong about Gaga but theyā€™ve been right about almost everyone elseā€™s release date. You canā€™t blame people for believing them as theyā€™ve shown that they do know stuff.

Does it matter? Damage is done

stevana229

WHY WOULD SHE RELEASE A LEAD SINGLE THAT LEAKED FOUR MONTHS BEFORE (assuming it is released in April)??!!! LIKE WHAT?!! HOW COULD THAT POSSIBLY BE A GOOD IDEA?

Reality
12 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Well these ā€˜insidersā€™ have been reliable for other artists so itā€™s understandable why people believe them. They might be wrong about Gaga but theyā€™ve been right about almost everyone elseā€™s release date. You canā€™t blame people for believing them as theyā€™ve shown that they do know stuff.

Well, frankly I don't care about anyone else. I just care about what they're saying about Gaga; I'm not on a forum dedicated to other artists.Ā 

It just so convenient that they always seem to get Gaga's stuff wrong.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

My Name Isnt Alice
1 hour ago, no sleep said:

stupid love is pure overrated garbage, please scrap itĀ 

No:bye:

Archived