💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cleopatra's Nose was also huge

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

So I recently found out the deal with Cleopatra's nose.

So ladies the last Pharaoh of Egypt also known as the woman who invented gays had a huge nose

624px-cleopatra_vii_tetradrachm_ascalon_

In fact, it is believed that her nose is what caused her to have so much confidence and dominance because during that time, a large nose signified that.

It seems as if people like Caesar and Marc Anthony would not have been attracted to Cleopatra if she did not have that nose. Jackson Maine fetish? 

LadyGagaNose.gif

I'm saying all of this to say that our queen of big noses Lady Gaga might actually be perfect to play Cleopatra! 

Is Gaga a descendant of Cleopatra? Well that's a theory for another day.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Thanks for this thread that made me personally  feel very good about my well-schnozzed self! :whitney:

I've read that scholars have a hard time pinning down what Cleopatra really looked like. In some artworks she is represented as a classic goddess-like beauty and in others she is given a weak chin etc. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

RAMROD

Are you sure about that? Gaga will 100% be cancelled for white washing accusations by the social media iggies for it.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are you sure about that? Gaga will 100% be cancelled for white washing accusations by the social media iggies for it.

Tbh, people gotta understand that we can't just be inclusive for the sake of it. Talent needs to get the job. Popularity of the actress may also need to be considered, as it may affect how the film performs commercially. Gaga would be a huge money-maker in a film like that I reckon, especially for such a huge role, and after her Oscars win. Race shouldn't be the only factor that decides who gets the role. So it would be a shame if that happens, but I don't think accusations of white washing like that will negatively impact Gaga that much.

Candy Gaga
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Believe me as a coptic Egyptian the first descendant of Egyptians we don't care much about this stuff :vegas:

It's just Americans and the black community who insist that we are super dark that will make a big deal out of it :oops:

10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

"Stacy Schiff concurs Cleopatra was not dark-skinned, that 'the Ptolemies were in fact Macedonian Greek, which makes Cleopatra approximately as Egyptian as Elizabeth Taylor'..." so, I don't understand why does Twitter have an uproar whenever Cleopatra's mentioned. 

G U C C I
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Cleopatra, while Queen of Egytp, was not in fact Egyptian. She was one of the last decedents of the Macedonian Greek dynasty that ruled Egypt. Which gives Gaga the perfect linage to portray her. Gaga even resembles a lot of the portraits of Cleopatra. There are a lot of interpretations of her appearance but she was of greek decent.  

10 minutes ago, Rio said:

Tbh, people gotta understand that we can't just be inclusive for the sake of it. Talent needs to get the job. Popularity of the actress may also need to be considered, as it may affect how the film performs commercially. Gaga would be a huge money-maker in a film like that I reckon, especially for such a huge role, and after her Oscars win. Race shouldn't be the only factor that decides who gets the role. So it would be a shame if that happens, but I don't think accusations of white washing like that will negatively impact Gaga that much.

That may be true but most people won't have that viewpoint and for that reason LG needs to steer clear from.this role

1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

Cleopatra, while Queen of Egytp, was not in fact Egyptian. She was one of the last decedents of the Macedonian Greek dynasty that ruled Egypt. Which gives Gaga the perfect linage to portray her. Gaga even resembles a lot of the portraits of Cleopatra. There are a lot of interpretations of her appearance but she was of greek decent.  

wasn't acient Egypt also a big melting pot with lots if different ethnicities

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

venusfly

Ever since I joined this fandom I’ve been trying to understand the Gaga nose jokes... her nose isn’t even big :air:

G U C C I
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

wasn't acient Egypt also a big melting pot with lots if different ethnicities

it was and the pharaohs often had children with multiple women, however, the royal bloodline was always somewhat preserved. They even had siblings marry each other to make sure of it. So while Egypt as a whole did have multiple races and ethnicities, Cleopatra would have been predominately Greek.

Just now, LVbuttondown said:

it was and the pharaohs often had children with multiple women, however, the royal bloodline was always somewhat preserved. They even had siblings marry each other to make sure of it. She while Egypt as a whole did have multiple races and ethnicities, Cleopatra would have been predominately Greek.

yeah I know but I have the feeling many people think Acient Egypt was just black because its in africa while it was actually a big melting pot. It still is this day. Their were black faraoes before like Hatsheput but Cleopatra wasn't one because of Greece accentry and Incest.

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

JINNOCIDE
21 minutes ago, Rio said:

And there are A LOT of POC that have it (talent) :air: they don't get their jobs mostly because of more famous actors (who mind you are mostly white) so the movie can get a popularity boost.

Don't act like inclusivity includes minories just for the sake of it even if the person trying to get the job isn't the best, there's a lot of young talents out there that just don't have opportunity.

This Viola Davis speechs sums it up pretty well:

:vegas:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived