đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NikkieTutorials shades Ellen

Varys

Featured Posts

freebit

This is why celebs shouldn't take up the mantle of being down-to-earth as their thing if it's not really their thing. That stuff has to be natural. Like Karl Lagerfeld for example, he was just himself, and made no pretences that he was kind or down-to-earth - he was his messy, problematic, and snooty self. Same thing with Naomi Campbell - she gets away with everything partially because she's not pretending to be Miss Congeniality. You can't dissapoint anyone if you're upfront about who you are.

32 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I mean... it IS a well known fact that the rest of the world seems oblivious to but it is what it is. She’s not harming anyone so who cares if she isn’t this “constantly ecstatic all the time to meet people’s perceptions” type of person?

It sounds like to me that she's not even making an effort to act like a normal human being with regular pleasantries. If you choose the career of an afternoon talk show host, be an afternoon talk show host. If not, she should leave it to the naturally friendly and sunny Kelly Ripas and Kelly Clarkson's of the world, and try to get a late night gig on cable or streaming. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione
31 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I mean... it IS a well known fact that the rest of the world seems oblivious to but it is what it is. She’s not harming anyone so who cares if she isn’t this “constantly ecstatic all the time to meet people’s perceptions” type of person?

Not harming anyone? She literally tried to fire waiter for nail polish. People are loosing their jobs because of her. Not mentioning all the bullying she does.

Nicogly
4 minutes ago, Epione said:

Not harming anyone? She literally tried to fire waiter for nail polish. People are loosing their jobs because of her. Not mentioning all the bullying she does.

elaborate pls im oblivious

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Epione
2 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

elaborate pls im oblivious

Read the thread of this Tweet, you will get the idea of who she is.

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

I used to have this sugar daddy back in 2014 who was a stunt coordinator for AAA movies and he knew I loved watching Ellen. He got mad at me once (for reasons) and he said “well when you’re famous, you’re gonna be real f**king disappointed when you go on the Ellen show” :reductive:

I, myself, call them my clients :poot:

Enzoooo

I used to watch her all the time when I was in college a few years back, but seeing her interviews on YouTube very now and then I can see that most of it is probably all a front. She looks bored half the time and can we remember when she tried calling out Dakota Johnson but Dakota shot right back? :reductive:

People should remember to take things with a little more grain of salt... many things people stated are true maybe but not all of it for sure. 

And we’re not here to judge which statement is and which not.

beaublue
3 hours ago, freebit said:

It sounds like to me that she's not even making an effort to act like a normal human being with regular pleasantries. If you choose the career of an afternoon talk show host, be an afternoon talk show host. If not, she should leave it to the naturally friendly and sunny Kelly Ripas and Kelly Clarkson's of the world, and try to get a late night gig on cable or streaming. 

That’s the issue right there though. Saying someone HAS to be that way 24/7 or they can’t have the job is an outlandish & ridiculous sentiment that has no barring in reality whatsoever because I guarantee you that Kelly Ripa & Kelly have off days as well just as everyone does. Not to mention people have a set point for happiness. 50% of your happiness is genetically predetermined, 40% is your state of mind & 10% is your environment so demanding that someone has to be happy all the time based on their job is unacceptable.

beaublue
3 hours ago, Epione said:

So I’m supposed to just cancel her & label her a bad bad person & forget all the good she’s done for the world & other people? More good than you or I will ever be capable of doing? No, sorry but the world I live in isn’t that black & white. I’m not going to flat out dismiss her because of a few bad stories that are for some reason being highlighted more than other celebs which you can bet have just as many bad stories. There’s stories all the time about celebs being a**holes but they come in sporadically. In this case someone literally asked people to share their negative stories so it could all come down on her at once. Hidden agenda? Most likely. Can’t imagine a random happy person offering to donate money for every negative story they’re told about a specific celeb.

freebit
30 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

That’s the issue right there though. Saying someone HAS to be that way 24/7 or they can’t have the job is an outlandish & ridiculous sentiment that has no barring in reality whatsoever because I guarantee you that Kelly Ripa & Kelly have off days as well just as everyone does. Not to mention people have a set point for happiness. 50% of your happiness is genetically predetermined, 40% is your state of mind & 10% is your environment so demanding that someone has to be happy all the time based on their job is unacceptable.

I'm not saying she has to stop being human, or be nice 24/7 at all.  It's not even about happiness, it's more like...capability. If a person is a daytime talk show host (and making lots of money) and can't muster up general politeness and some basic semblance of warmth (and not even the fake Jimmy Fallon or Ryan Seacrest kind), then they kind of suck at their job. It kind of reminds me of when NBC tried to put Megyn Kelly on The Today Show and aside from other issues, she just wasn't that girl. 

But, I think the whole problem with her is her whole "brand" is built on being this nice person when her temperament is more cranky & mean, like Letterman.

KindnessPunk28

I've never liked her. She's always come across as someone having a white savior complex, but that Twitter thread is a must read for anyone who think's she's a "nice woman." I was particularly appalled at learning she tried to force MC to drink booze because she didn't believe she was pregnant. What kind of vile person does that?? Anyway, I'm glad to see she is finally being exposed. Maybe now LGBT+ people will stop fawning over her. can we get some Tyler Oakley tea and cancel him next, please? 

beaublue
On 3/31/2020 at 6:35 AM, freebit said:

I'm not saying she has to stop being human, or be nice 24/7 at all.  It's not even about happiness, it's more like...capability. If a person is a daytime talk show host (and making lots of money) and can't muster up general politeness and some basic semblance of warmth (and not even the fake Jimmy Fallon or Ryan Seacrest kind), then they kind of suck at their job. It kind of reminds me of when NBC tried to put Megyn Kelly on The Today Show and aside from other issues, she just wasn't that girl. 

But, I think the whole problem with her is her whole "brand" is built on being this nice person when her temperament is more cranky & mean, like Letterman.

But she is capable & does “muster up” the warmth & likability that one should have to do a daytime show. She literally does it on her show. (I agree about Fallon, can’t stand his obviously fake obnoxious laughing). Also, I disagree about Letterman. I never saw him as mean, he would just invite celebs on & basically insult their intelligence without them being in on the joke but most celebs, including Gaga, were able to throw it right back at them & prove that they’re more than just a ditsy celeb. I always thought it was great because that show was able to distinguish the deep from the shallow (see Paris Hilton’s interview).

Archived