Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max lead single is coming

ParentalAdvisory

Featured Posts

Kings and Queens or CROWNS? :rip:  Why do these give me fake Gaga song titles from 2010-2011-2013 :rip: 

Anyway they should've already pushed her debut album with SBP and Torn....  another lead single? Damn. 

Wish her all the best though! But I remember Meghan Trainor doing hte same mistake like she kind of wasted AATB and Dear future husband (however the former was so big that it still helped the album, even though it was in an EP before that). 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

She says next single in her story though, not lead single. There's also no mention of omitting songs released post-SBP on the album :huh:

Coldish
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

She says next single in her story though, not lead single. There's also no mention of omitting songs released post-SBP on the album :huh:

She says we're getting 13 new songs + SBP on the album and mentions the lead single being out in February in this interview:

Also, the song is officially called Kings and Queens. Confirmed by the person that revealed On Somebody single title + cover via Genius (https://genius.com/Ava-max-kings-and-queens-lyrics).  According to him the song could be out in 3 days (February 20th).

SwissMonster

Hold on, none of her current songs will be on the album?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

ThisGuyTony

The transition and promo from SBP to So Am I was consistent but everything afterward was a disaster.

It didn’t help that So Am I was less memorable than SBP.

4 hours ago, COOOK said:

Also, y'all keep pressed for how her and her team work but scrapping everything after SBP and putting out an official lead single from her debut album is a move that puts her up for Best New Artist at the Grammys, so they're just trying over and over till something sticks.

Music Video Dancing GIF by Ava Max

She only needs to release an album to be up for Best New Artist :excuseu:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

47 minutes ago, Coldish said:

According to him the song could be out in 3 days (February 20th).

GGD so deserves this plot twist :triggered: But oh well there goes something "solid" to look forward to that day.

JazzGa

None of the previously released singles on the album? This might be weird but it actually unhypes me ... Anyways I hope there are more lighthearted songs like SBP, less 'I'm the savior of the teens' songs like So am I, and maybe a personal track as well :legend: 

And I hope she serves diva vocals! Her voice has loads of potential imo

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived