💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber Being Abusive To Hailey, Surprised?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It is already not OK behaviour in general, let alone displaying this behavior in public, for losing on a freaking arcade game!?!! What is he 13?!?!!

What kind of terrible trash. AND A BLATANT RED FLAG!!

Need I to remind you that he is a supporter of Chris Brown, who have a long history of violence himself! From beating Rihanna, to abusing and threatening to kill Karrueche Tran, to beating up Frank Ocean. 

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/05/231814/justin-bieber-backlash-chris-brown-instagram-michael-jackson-tupac

Hailey better wake up and leave before it gets too late! This is super toxic and unhealthy! Hailey being from Republicans parents doesn’t help either! She is probably conditioned for this situation and seeing it as normal now! :gum:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

god his tone of voice is very frightening 

he needs to calm tf  down a couple notches seriously and she deserves much much better 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

xoxo Craig

A 25 year old man with a biological age of 13... Hayley, I'm so sorry... Justin, I hope you get help :pray:

End Racism Now

Lemon Pie

gringo culiao :fthis:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Lemon Pie

asco tu comportamiento amiga :triggered:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

I could say sth about his ego or lunatic behavior again but it's pretty clear he's unstable and needs help. Not funny to drag him anymore.

Lemon Pie

bitches of twitter, let's cancel jb once and for all:vegas:

#JustinBieberisOverParty :vegas:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Glamourpuss

My first impression is that he can't handle the dent to his ego and he needs to grow up. 

But he has mental health issues  and I know this can affect your mood. He could have been going through something and his patience was low. It was an outburst caused by being wound up about losing a game and wasn't something hurtful directed at Hailey. Maybe he's sensitive about losing these days since his record sales aren't what he was expecting. Failure might be on his mind. :shrug:

Archived