Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga doing grocery shopping minutes ago(Feb 15th)

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I may or may not pretend I'm on that show at times when I'm out shopping. :teehee: I love the challenge when they have to see who can spend the most money in a certain period of time. I could easily win that game. 

21 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I had my whole route laid out!!! Always go for the big hams first :sharon:

I loved that show!! Gotta get the meats!! The diapers and the garden hoses!!!:sharon:

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Renie said:

I loved that show!! Gotta get the meats!! The diapers and the garden hoses!!!:sharon:

Why are you the most perfect!!:bradley: :ladyhaha:

We would have destroyed the competition :queenga:

LMAO I just luv how few f#cks she gives 

Honestly, how many peoples days did she just make? I'm delighted just seeing pics of her doing this 😁

If they're gonna stare, might as well give'em something to remember  right?

its a wonderful life this old thing GIF

I also luv how few f#cks Michael seems to give that this is just how she be. That's good :ally:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

4 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Yeah I mean even if a normal person was looking like that in a whole foods people would double take. It’s a look that draws attention, she obviously didn’t mind being recognised as Gaga. She’s either courting some paps or she’s flexing in front of Micheal like showing him yes I am that bitch, lets shop for cheese in my satin and pearls whilst the towns folk gawp. 

We will see if it was a paps stroll or get to the news via people's social media. I don't think Gaga should show anything to Michael, it seems that he is fully aware of her extra side.

Helxig

She looks like an absolute goddess.

But side note: imagine being able to walk into the supermarket and buy anything you want without looking at the price tag :air:   life goals honestly

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

IM LITERALLY GOING TO MONTEREY NEXT WEEKEND DKFJKDFJLK GAGA U BETTER STAY THERE

AND JOIN THE UC SANTA CRUZ WILDCAT COLA STRIKE!!!

3 points in and ready for more

HausOfG
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

I think it would be really invasive if she was in casual clothes, but she was clearly looking for fame.

Will you let her live?  Maybe she just wants to wear what she wants to wear and not care about being seen her not. It doesn't have to be on purpose to get noticed. She needs wine and cheese!! 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

SharkmanthaC

@Teal Ambition wasn’t it you that promised me we’d see photos of Gaga grocery shopping while waiting for the next era? That she loved for grocery shopping and Starbucks. 

Could have been @GypsyBabe

she/her/hers

blankpaper

I just wore heels to go buy a car battery and I literally felt like these pictures 😂

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived