Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Stop treating Gaga like crap.

Doot

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Literally.

People are going to be nasty. People are going to write things. The message I’m getting from the creator of the thread is that people can’t even make jokes about stuff anymore and that’s my whole presence on this site-

Like y’all take the “hate” too seriously, majority is just joking around because people want new music 

This! When people say stuff like “this bitch is making us wait” they're not LITERALLY calling her a bitch, it’s playful annoyed slang. A handful of posters might be genuinely rude but most people are just letting out their frustrations with the wait. Its a Gaga forum and that’s normal. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional
1 minute ago, brownie said:

This! When people say stuff like “this bitch is making us wait” they're not LITERALLY calling her a bitch, it’s playful annoyed slang. A handful of posters might be genuinely rude but most people are just letting out their frustrations with the wait. Its a Gaga forum and that’s normal. 

Like I doubt Gaga is actually offended BootyMuncher87 doesn’t like the new glam attack-

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

5 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Like I doubt Gaga is actually offended BootyMuncher87 doesn’t like the new glam attack-

Fully agree haha. She’s collecting her coins and having fun with her forbes ceo boyfriend! She’ll release when she wants and till then isn’t lurking around here feeling bad about a few comments.

(But bobby is here looking for leaks hahaha)

FlopSlurper
6 hours ago, Erich Johnson said:

Yassss

Don't buy any Haus laboratories stuff ir enigma tickets

:party:

a hot legend :pray:

Guest Messy vers
7 hours ago, Doot said:

Can y'all quit complaining about "it's been four years"!?

It`s been a four years since I let you go:enigma:

MonsterfromVietnam
5 hours ago, Ouranos said:

I think I’m the only one who hasn’t listen to the Stupid Love leaks 

You're not alone bro/sis. I'd rather wait, no matter how long, for the official from her. It is my only way to pay her respect since I can't afford tour ticket and album.

Delusional
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Just report and move on with your day

This thread was just made to rack up the “Thanks!” reactions, so I agree 

EP0HyJAW4AEYXqP?format=jpg&name=small

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Monster Hair

Yeah, i agree...

honestly, sometimes i feel desperate for new music (more since i'm avoiding the SL leaks day by day because i want to wait :messga:) but i get your point... it's true, we all should respect her work, decisions and her creative process... Gaga is one of the few real and complete artists nowadays, she creates a new world for us on every era, i'll enjoy her new music when it's time and i'm sure she won't disappoint, in the meanwhile let's keep streaming her past masterpieces :pawsup:

Kimblue
8 hours ago, Doot said:

This and that annoying ass "imagine how tired we are" can go too 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ugh I full body cringe when people say that. Wish it would had been left in 2019.

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
12 hours ago, Doot said:

Can y'all quit complaining about "it's been four years"!?

It doesn't matter what other artists do. They are them, and she is she. She doesn't have to follow some specific schedule simply because her contemporaries do. 

She's literally stated multiple times she hates doing it. So anyone sitting there bitching about not getting music when they want it from her is straight up disregarding Gaga's personal needs and wants. 

It's disrespectful to her. 

baby whatever GIF

You can dislike something she's doing. Totally fine. 

You can feel distant from her at any point in time. Fine. 

But stop treating her like she isn't a person and needs to be doing things based on what you want. It's her career. Not yours. She's not an object. She's a human being. 

frustrated the wire GIF

What makes me laugh is people legit complaining in that thread about the new Haus Labs products, saying how they miss "the musician with a strong message about love and equality and kindness" while BERATING her with personal attacks. 

You don't care about her message. Not one of you who calls her a btch or any other derogatory term cares about her message. 

The woman literally stated she lost herself by trying to be what the fans wanted, versus what she wanted. She literally had a psychotic break, and y'all act like this towards her. 

All you guys are displaying is a sheer and utter lack of care about her as a person. 

Just. Stop. 

what ive never said anything bad about gaga this is just getting stupid now stop assuming that all 80 million monsters do the same thing cus youre totally wrong 

dynamite
7 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

what ive never said anything bad about gaga this is just getting stupid now stop assuming that all 80 million monsters do the same thing cus youre totally wrong 

:awkney: If it doesn't apply to you then you can obviously ignore it, they don't mean literally every fan

WhiteWitch
5 hours ago, DeIusional said:

Literally.

People are going to be nasty. People are going to write things. The message I’m getting from the creator of the thread is that people can’t even make jokes about stuff anymore and that’s my whole presence on this site-

Like y’all take the “hate” too seriously, majority is just joking around because people want new music 

If your jokes are coming across as hateful, then you need to find better “jokes.” This is the most common response to getting called out. You’re making an excuse. If several people have said that this is bothering them, and it’s driving people away, than it needs to stop. 

8 hours ago, Floppy said:

At least that one makes sense when people use it. Users on here think they are so edgy. Actually contribute or shut up lol.

And the stupid cupcake insult needs to go too its so annoying and childish

Archived