• Shook 1

HiGagz
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is not a good thing. 

I hear he is pretty disliked. 

It’s kind of expected though given he doesn’t like for Bloomberg

• Thanks 1

FATCAT

He might be disliked, but it's connections like these in the establishment that will help to bridge the divide between the far-left of the party and the more conservative side. I personally like Pete, Amy, and Bernie so I'm heading into the primary excited to see who can pull out the most votes from minorities & to see who has the broader coalition. Right now, that's not 100% clear, but it will be after SC.

I may vote for Amy, just because I really think she has a presidential spark & since Bernie isn't likely to win SC, might as well give it to my 2nd pick.

The President of GagaDaily

Marilyn MonHoe
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

He might be disliked, but it's connections like these in the establishment that will help to bridge the divide between the far-left of the party and the more conservative side. I personally like Pete, Amy, and Bernie so I'm heading into the primary excited to see who can pull out the most votes from minorities & to see who has the broader coalition. Right now, that's not 100% clear, but it will be after SC.

I may vote for Amy, just because I really think she has a presidential spark & since Bernie isn't likely to win SC, might as well give it to my 2nd pick.

Amy has nowhere near the kind of pull among minorities and young people that Bernie has. Unlike Amy Bernie will be viable in SC, her aggregate polling there is at 4.5% :toofunny:

I’m not trying to attack you I just genuinely don’t understand how you could jump from Bernie who literally has the broadest coalition that you’re looking for (has been dominating the POC vote from IA and NH, has the most Independent support, and has the most support among young people and college students) while Amy only does good with one demographic (does well with older white people) :rip:

• Like 1

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Amy has nowhere near the kind of pull among minorities and young people that Bernie has. Unlike Amy Bernie will be viable in SC, her aggregate polling there is at 4.5% :toofunny:

I’m not trying to attack you I just genuinely don’t understand how you could jump from Bernie who literally has the broadest coalition that you’re looking for (has been dominating the POC vote from IA and NH, has the most Independent support, and has the most support among young people and college students) while Amy only does good with one demographic (does well with older white people) :rip:

I didn't say she did, just that if there's a major shift away from Biden to Amy or Pete, I'd rather Amy be the victor than Pete.

The President of GagaDaily

Brainiac
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I didn't say she did, just that if there's a major shift away from Biden to Amy or Pete, I'd rather Amy be the victor than Pete.

Biden defectors are not going to Amy or Pete in South Carolina though. A majority of them will go to Bernie or even Tom Steyer before either of those two.

Edited by Brainiac
  • Like 1

Marilyn MonHoe
15 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

What I mean is that according to you, you are looking for a candidate that has a broad coalition that has high support among minorities (which is Bernie) but said that you would probably vote for Amy who does not have the coalition that you are looking for. Even if she pulls some voters away from Biden and Buttigieg, that is just going to be more of a majority of white voters that are going to support her. Do you see the disconnect with your logic there? 

Even if Bernie loses SC (I believe he will place second there), he will win the Nevada Caucus due to his dominating support among Latinos. Once that happens and Biden continues to falter on the campaign trail, more of his voters will go to Bernie (Since he is the second choice among Biden voters). I mean you can see this already with the recent polls in SC where Bernie has been gaining on Biden (According to RCP Bernie is only behind by 7 points where he used to be behind in double digits) and in the National polling where Bernie is currently leading the field (including post N.H. polls).