Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin might be getting sued for plagiarism?

HoneyB

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
28 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Am I the only one who feels like this practice of using samples is very sad, lazy and unproffesional? (And it goes for Gaga or anyone that does it)

If this is your logic, you should find anyone who writes songs by playing guitar and playing piano very sad, lazy and “unproffesional”.

samples can be used as instruments or built upon. 

the entire genre of hip hop was built off of samples. I don’t believe it’s fair to call anyone who makes music from whatever resource they have/ find lazy. It takes a lot of effort even if it’s sifting through a sample library to find exactly the right sound or track. 

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was going to be about him stealing Yummy and I was about to be like, "Of all songs he could have stolen..." :selena:

Daylight Jokers
2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Wow, so it was just some soundcloud rapper trying get his 15 minutes of fame. 

source.gif

giphy.gif

Asher Monroe actually used to be an actor years ago. I used to follow him on IG but he's been very irrelevant nowadays.

Serial Chiller
3 hours ago, Floppy said:

I feel it depends how the sample is used. If you blatantly remake something then say oh it's just a sample.....:laughga:

But Gaga uses her samples in ways that heighten the song and build off the sample rather than copying blatantly. 

Donutella and Mary Jane Holland are literally her singing over premade instrumentals from Zedd. 

2 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Donutella and Mary Jane Holland are literally her singing over premade instrumentals from Zedd. 

Is that a sample or is that Gaga writing lyrics to a beat a producer made and gave her permission to use? You made 0 points...:enigma:

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

that's not a sample lol it's not like anyone could just go and buy Zedd's instrumentals to use like royalty free music.

And it was proven that wasn't the case with Mary Jane Holland since the instrumental was made with Gaga and the remix using it has the guitars in it so it was used after Madeon worked with Gaga on it not before

LadyxGaGa

I hear similarities but I don’t think it’s the same tbh. maybe he sampled a little bit of the other song and mixed it up a little bit? 

But I think that guy did a good try at like making a justin bieber-sque song

Helxig
9 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

unless it's actually from a sample pack like the Judas lawsuit

It's gotta be this considering there are 3 songs with the exact same beat :shrug: 

That other artist saying "maybe I will" is probably just trying to get clout and won't actually do anything because he knows

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Defmix100
Just now, Helxig said:

It's gotta be this considering there are 3 songs with the exact same beat :shrug: 

yeah turned out it's a royalty free sample anyone can get

EQzMU_0UwAIQzi-?format=jpg&name=large

Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Lmao so it's just a sampler and is out there for anyone to use

Didn't gaga get the same issue with Judas? It was done with a free "pre-made loop" so people started saying it was a plagiat when it was out there for us all to use.

FfFfFfFF
7 hours ago, Adakam said:

Am I the only one who feels like this practice of using samples is very sad, lazy and unproffesional? (And it goes for Gaga or anyone that does it)

There is a difference between taking a sample and lazily basing your song around it with no other effort or creativity and taking the sample and using it creatively. One could even argue that is harder to take something pre-made and give it a new personality than to compose it from the scratch. :enigma:

Delusional
9 hours ago, OBEY said:

Wow, this post is disgusting. 

It was funny :bradley:

Wash your salty mouth out with water sis 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

7 hours ago, Adakam said:

Yes, how uninspired  and uncreative

Archived