Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

DC - Forever!

DC

Featured Posts

Forever! my second single from Blue is finally out!!!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! I hope you get to talk to that special someone :flutter:

Again, this song is a gender-neutral, family safe, love song for that one person you know is your special soul mate :happy: :heart:

AND again! Album cover by the one and only "@Ally Maine"! Thank you so much!!! :heart:

Stream here on Spotify!!!

Thank you everyone for all the special support and love over the past year and a half, I really mean that from the bottom of my heart, if it weren't for all you guys I probably wouldn't even be on this site 16/7 like I am :derpga:

You can also listen to the song on YouTube:

To all the lovers and ones that still seek love, DC :pawsup: :heart:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @ReginaGeorge @zebrastripes @MANiCURE 6 @Amidana @Kween @ANTI WP @Computer @Talenti @BadGurlMadge @PartySick @freemymindARTPOP @Seeka @PlastiscGuy @JohnnyartRAVE @FfFfFfFF @LGs LM @derpmonster @Doot @Twitter @gagaschickens @FentyGa @Billy Grey @Ladey Gaygay @DonatellaPop @SamanthaC @Floppy @Ferrer Zorola @Pop Music @LittleLocoCoco @Animal Claws 

Just now, Lois Griffin said:

I like this song :flutter:

Are you gonna keep replying with this song on every single topic I make about all my songs? :ally:

Cause if so, I agree, I love it too :firega:

Daylight Jokers

Oh wow, I didn't expect that intro. I love the entire vibe of this song. I also love how this sounds nothing like the songs from Technology. It's very Harry Style-sque and a bit of Tay's Red album. And that guitar solo... :giveup:

gagaschickens

I'll listen to it later..

How did you manage to release an album in August, coming back a few months later with a pretty legit sounding album? I stan :applause:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Bubblegum Bitch
23 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

How did you manage to release an album in August, coming back a few months later with a pretty legit sounding album? I stan :applause:

Gaga better take some notes. :lana:

zebrastripes
7 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Forever! my second single from Blue is finally out!!!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! I hope you get to talk to that special someone :flutter:

Again, this song is a gender-neutral, family safe, love song for that one person you know is your special soul mate :happy: :heart:

AND again! Album cover by the one and only "@Ally Maine"! Thank you so much!!! :heart:

Stream here on Spotify!!!

Thank you everyone for all the special support and love over the past year and a half, I really mean that from the bottom of my heart, if it weren't for all you guys I probably wouldn't even be on this site 16/7 like I am :derpga:

You can also listen to the song on YouTube:

To all the lovers and ones that still seek love, DC :pawsup: :heart:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @ReginaGeorge @zebrastripes @MANiCURE 6 @Amidana @Kween @ANTI WP @Computer @Talenti @BadGurlMadge @PartySick @freemymindARTPOP @Seeka @PlastiscGuy @JohnnyartRAVE @FfFfFfFF @LGs LM @derpmonster @Doot @Twitter @gagaschickens @FentyGa @Billy Grey @Ladey Gaygay @DonatellaPop @SamanthaC @Floppy @Ferrer Zorola @Pop Music @LittleLocoCoco @Animal Claws 

Nice, love the intro and the chorus

5 minutes ago, zebrastripes said:

Nice, love the intro and the chorus

Thanks! :spin:

kaelergrey

Congrats. Im so proud of you. ♥ 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

5 minutes ago, billygrey said:

Congrats. Im so proud of you. ♥ 

Thanks! I can’t wait to hear your EP!!! :firega:

So, I listened to it,

I listened to Blue too