šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

There is nothing impressive about Billie, but...

Quark

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, ZwRaven said:

Gotta disagree, anyone can belt or sing out as you put it. In Opera it is the easiest part of what we do. It takes much more support to sing piano than it does forte. Is she going for a certain sound probably. Is that being forced on her, I don't think so. The female voice matures in the mid 20's. So we will see if she wants to go that way, but what she is doing now takes great control and vocal technique. I think she naturally has this and if and when she wants to go full voice she will do so and it won't be hard for her.

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re disagreeing with. I didnā€™t say it was easier to sing at a suppressed volume. It definitely takes a lot of control and technique to sing the way she does. However her type fo voice and knowledge of vocals would probably sound amazing not trying to sing in a certain style all the time. I do know that a lot of vocalists that do get signed, are urged to sing in a certain style that makes them unique, when there voice is clearly capable of more. They are marketed to do so. Thatā€™s my question with Billie. Is she being marketed to sing in this style, or is she chosing to do so to have her own vocal identity? So many wonder the same about other artists- particularly Britney Spears who clearly could sing in a completely different style than she sells or is told to sell. I guess we will see what Billie does over the next few years. She is clearly gifted in technique as her whole Vocal that she has presented so far is very stylized and laced with support, vibrato, and runs.Ā 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Again how does this prove she deserves the success? You just describingĀ the state of facts aka her being on top but neither of your points proves she deserves the hype and success and you are still subjective.Ā 

lol because deserving success is so subjective? doesn't everyone deserve success? I don't get why she should have to feed off the bottom, because you don't want her to be on top?Ā 

LadyxGaGa
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Again how does this prove she deserves the success? You just describingĀ the state of facts aka her being on top but neither of your points proves she deserves the hype and success and you are still subjective.Ā 

and I am describing facts, because I like said I am being objective instead of being subjective, because how I feel about her varies from person to person. but facts states concrete evidence so it makes it harder to argue against facts.Ā 

LadyxGaGa
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Simple, have non-underwhelming music.

also what is under-whelming to you, might be extraordinary to someone else. you have to be objective about talking about certain points because if you only talk from the side of emotion then the argument becomes moot.Ā 

DonatellaPop

Can we just let this girl live - I mean, I know we're a pop forum but come on, we've gone toooo far

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

she has this impressive timber that is perfect for jazzy stuff, sensuality... But she's young she can also explore a lot of things.

hello hello baby.

giskardsb
48 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

Can we just let this girl live - I mean, I know we're a pop forum but come on, we've gone toooo far

this forum treats Gaga worse TBH.

DonatellaPop
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

this forum treats Gaga worse TBH.

TrueĀ :bradley:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Jeroen Bloeming

I have mixed feelings about her to be honest. I think she has a few amazing songs (Everything I Wanted, Bury A Friend, When The Party's Over, and a few more). But the album wasn't good, it was overrated and didn't really deserve the awards and everything. I wish her a lot of succes and I wish her the best. But it's not like she is a reallly innovative artist, and her personality is kind of stopping me from liking her more. I also think Finneas deserves more recognition for his great work.Ā 

Battle 4 Ur Life

same here. sheā€™s good a good voice andĀ good pitch despite having little to no range.

I just unfortunately canā€™t get into her because of the fact that theyā€™veĀ attempted to shove her down my throat with all this massive payola and marketing strategy and this whole glam persona sheā€™s got makes almost no sense when sheā€™s dwelling about her own feelings. it all makes it seem to me like sheā€™s justĀ ostentatious ofĀ being this white girl whoā€™s got no real problems to worry about whileĀ rewarded for posing like one of theĀ tumblr sad girl troupe while her music is supposed to be ā€œdeepā€ but at least 60% of her success is linked with her hella expensive wardrobe and accessories.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ChromeAngel

She has good energy. I believe humans have an innate instinct to read people and their intentions and I think Billie comes across as Sincere, real, down to earth, and an overall nice person. And that is incredibly rare in the entertainment industry

Battle 4 Ur Life

let us also not forget whenĀ recently she clannedĀ with her brother to mock Gagaā€™s meat dress in order to look edgy and ā€œover itā€.

that was cheap and a turning point for me. unforgivable.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Thomas P

Billie is the epitome of talent. Sheā€™s a legend in the making.Ā 
black and white art GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
5 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I understand what you mean, but clearly she resonated with a lot of people and thatā€™s why sheā€™s on top. No one deserves to be on top, it just happens for some and doesnā€™t for others.

Anyways, sometimes I wish people would leave you aloneĀ :selena:. Not anyone in this thread per say, but any Billie thread, I find you say your piece on her respectfully and then get bombarded with people attacking your opinion. It makes having these threads such a nuisance.Ā Ā Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived