Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I think some Gaga fans hate Billie because...

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

She's talented but I don't like aloof vibes. Never have, never will.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

She's talented but I don't like aloof vibes. Never have, never will.

what are aloof vibes? lol

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

Well, I wouldn't have anything against, as long as it's well-earned:happy:

I mean if Finneas keeps producing the way he does, then it will he rightly deserved. Also him, he is like the RedOne of this decade, he truly can turn anything into gold, so I hope future pieces of music he works on goes to platinum, hell even diamond certifications 

hausofcy

I’m indifferent towards billie but I never thought of it that way and it makes sense. Lana deserved 

🇯🇵

ShayCristoforo
Just now, LadyxGaGa said:

I knew what you meant, just you meant billie is aloof?

Yes that's what I feel from her. As I said, it may just be me judging a book by its cover. But from what I've seen, she seems pretty aloof in interviews and performances.
And if it's just me being too picky, essentially I don't really care. Cuz from what I've seen, she's not very engaging, so she hasn't really given me a reason to care. If that makes sense lol   
Whereas someone like Gaga is 100% engaging and enthusiastic. 

LadyxGaGa
4 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

I’m indifferent towards billie but I never thought of it that way and it makes sense. Lana deserved 

deserves what tho? recognition? she already has fame and notoriety. credit? she is the mastermind behind all her works of music, she is truly an incredible chameleon. Like I love Lana ever since Diet Mountain Dew because that song is a bop but like who isn’t giving Lana credit?

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Yes that's what I feel from her. As I said, it may just be me judging a book by its cover. But from what I've seen, she seems pretty aloof in interviews and performances.
And if it's just me being too picky, essentially I don't really care. Cuz from what I've seen, she's not very engaging, so she hasn't really given me a reason to care. If that makes sense lol   
Whereas someone like Gaga is 100% engaging and enthusiastic. 

I know what you mean and that could go to show that Finneas is truly the mastermind behind all of the success but I think a lot of it besides what I had stated is that she is a teen? like I couldn’t even fathom being 18 and going to answer half of these questions without worrying about every aspect of society making a judgement. ie right now, on this forum. but in comparison to Gaga yeah I would just have to say age, but like in terms when each respected artist debuted, not now because that would be a dumb comparison 

ShayCristoforo
1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I know what you mean and that could go to show that Finneas is truly the mastermind behind all of the success but I think a lot of it besides what I had stated is that she is a teen? like I couldn’t even fathom being 18 and going to answer half of these questions without worrying about every aspect of society making a judgement. ie right now, on this forum. but in comparison to Gaga yeah I would just have to say age, but like in terms when each respected artist debuted, not now because that would be a dumb comparison 

I can see that. Because when Gaga started out, she was young too. And even though she was provocative, she was also wearing a mask (sometimes literally lol). So she was also distant in a sense.
Yeah it's prob just a maturity factor. It'd be nice to see Billie mature and really engage / be enthusiastic

myusername

She's hated by many fanbases. She's annoying. Stop pretending it's only this fanbase,. Just accept it. 

Billie's Fans: Post info (nobody asked for) about their fave on others artist's cult sites.

...(they get trolled)....

Billie's fans: 

s-l300.jpg

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I can see that. Because when Gaga started out, she was young too. And even though she was provocative, she was also wearing a mask (sometimes literally lol). So she was also distant in a sense.
Yeah it's prob just a maturity factor. It'd be nice to see Billie mature and really engage / be enthusiastic

exactly and Gaga has already had like two years of college, which is a dumb example but being away from what you know really changes you in a sense of maturity so Gaga already had that step up compared to Billie. But yeah I hope Billie sticks around for a little bit. it would truly be an interesting album whenever she decides to not work with Finneas, like to see her own process without her brother. that’s something I would listen to

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, myusername said:

She's hated by many fanbases. She's annoying. Stop pretending it's only this fanbase,. Just accept it. 

Billie's Fans: Post info (nobody asked for) about their fave on others artist's cult sites.

...(they get trolled)....

Billie's fans: 

s-l300.jpg

but what makes her annoying tho? like her music is annoying? 

beaublue
21 hours ago, FudgeyBear said:

Preface- I actually like Billie! But I recognize there are a lot of fans who dislike her.

I think a possible reason why is that subconsciously they realize that Billie has the career that Lana should have had. They have the similar whisper singing song style and typically slower songs that experiment with lots of cool effects. Obviously different, but it’s a pretty different song style compared to a lot of mainstream artists. Stands out. A lot of Gaga fans also stan Lana and despite the fact that we know how amazing she is, the general public doesn’t hear her on mainstream radio. She never blew up in commercial culture beyond summertime sadness. So now Billie is doing that similar style and the gp is eating her up.  I feel like Lana should have had that.

Thoughts?

Discuss :nails: or trash my psycho butt. Idc. :gaysia:

I def think Lana set up Billie, Lorde & others to be mainstream with her slow to mid tempo songs & low singing but I also know that the reason I don’t really care for Billie is that all her songs sound the same. Lana at least has layers & dimensions to her songs & vocals. Lana has shown off her vocal range, she can hit extremely high & low notes. She’s also showed a variety of musical influences through her music & has progressed. She can make more than one type of song & song more than one vocal style. She doesn’t just keep putting out the same song rearranged. I don’t “hate” Billie, I just don’t care for her. That’s my reasoning.

RahrahWitch

I think people overthink it way to much, You can just not like someone for your own reasons. It's not a group effort to dislike someone or something.

I like some of Billie's music but can't get fully into her as an artist for a couple different reasons. That's it, no hidden agenda.

Archived