💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I think some Gaga fans hate Billie because...

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Madonna vs Gaga

Nicki vs Cardi

Lana vs Billie

Like...people always love to pin artists against each other 

Sometimes a surge in fame, success, and popularity make fans panic their fave will be forgotten or replaced when in reality these artists are not even in the same lane

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I don't really see any similarity between Lana and Billie, I think you're overthinking it. The truth is: Billie is the hot girl now and is skyrocketing the way Gaga did back in the days while changing the musical and artistic landscape in the process. Little Monsters are basically turning into circa-2008 Madonna fans, and in 10 years, another newbie is gonna come along and make Billie stans mad.

This.

I don't hate Billie at all. The success she received is from working hard and having the right team. That's all. She is very talented and deserves the success she's gotten.

stevana229
12 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I respect your opinion on her songs but Billie doesn’t have a “I hate myself I’m suicidal” aesthetic:emma: that’s because she IS suicidal, she said so in an interview, all she’s doing is channeling her thoughts/feelings into her music and I feel like a lot of teens can relate to her because she IS a teen and a lot of them go through those dark feelings of suicide and depression. So in that sense I wouldn’t call it an aesthetic but something she genuinely goes through as a human.

I see where you're coming from. but sometimes it feels like she's promoting those emotions to make money and sell records. 

I like Lana a lot and I wish her all the best but let’s not act like she didn’t have a chance to be as big as Billie. Interscope gave her an SNL performance before she even had a hit song, and she blew it.

Let's also not forget that Lana wasn't initily planning on releasing a lot of content. She had tried a few names before her breakthrough and none of them really went far. After Born to Die, she said she had said all she wanted to say and dismissed the possibility of a new album repeatedly,  only later changing  her mind when Ultraviolence came into play. This is arguably their biggest difference in relation to this conversation. Lana wasn't necessarily planning to have a big career. Billie likely was since she started as young as she has.

Why are you over thinking it and complicating it. It's simple Monsters are becoming the new Madonsters the same people there were dragging that hated on Gaga just because she was the new girl are now acting exactly like them. 

The new girl is coming tear her DOWN. They do the same thing with any new artist who is popping off and gaining a lot of success quickly like Gaga from 2009-2011. 

Dr Fudge
21 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Madonna vs Gaga

Nicki vs Cardi

Lana vs Billie

Like...people always love to pin artists against each other 

Sometimes a surge in fame, success, and popularity make fans panic their fave will be forgotten or replaced when in reality these artists are not even in the same lane

Sorry, I didn’t mean it as pitting stars against each other. It’s just me being fascinated by why some stars are bigger than others. Literally a fascination with fame. Lol

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Lona Delery

lol no, lana is not trying to be successful, she even stopped tweeting about her album releases :rip: lana fans know the only reason shes not as successful as she could be is her own decision

the h8 for billie comes from lil monsters perceiving her as a threat 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

myluis617
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

Preface- I actually like Billie! But I recognize there are a lot of fans who dislike her.

I think a possible reason why is that subconsciously they realize that Billie has the career that Lana should have had. They have the similar whisper singing song style and typically slower songs that experiment with lots of cool effects. Obviously different, but it’s a pretty different song style compared to a lot of mainstream artists. Stands out. A lot of Gaga fans also stan Lana and despite the fact that we know how amazing she is, the general public doesn’t hear her on mainstream radio. She never blew up in commercial culture beyond summertime sadness. So now Billie is doing that similar style and the gp is eating her up.  I feel like Lana should have had that.

Thoughts?

Discuss :nails: or trash my psycho butt. Idc. :gaysia:

The only thing I dont like about her is that she does not  cite gaga as an inspiration. I honestly think she wont ever cite gaga as an inspiration even though there are many similarities.  I like her but I wont be showing too much support cause she is not a Stan. Lorde was the it young girl a couple years back, I hope Billie does not fade like her but time will tell. 

I actually think Gaga fans who hate Billie can be grouped in two categories:

1) those who genuinely dislike her music, her look or just her demeanor in general (which is fair enough)

2) and those who feel some sort of weird "threat" because Billie is critically acclaimed, successful, weird and makes music that is a little "unconventional". All categories that some fans think Gaga owns and so seeing someone else do something a little left field image and music wise triggers some sort of internal threat sensor. 

myluis617
18 minutes ago, dit said:

I actually think Gaga fans who hate Billie can be grouped in two categories:

1) those who genuinely dislike her music, her look or just her demeanor in general (which is fair enough)

2) and those who feel some sort of weird "threat" because Billie is critically acclaimed, successful, weird and makes music that is a little "unconventional". All categories that some fans think Gaga owns and so seeing someone else do something a little left field image and music wise triggers some sort of internal threat sensor. 

I think it goes with #2 like the videos for all the good girls go to hell was not heavily hated but wheb gaga released Judas it was a whole thing to be outraged. Gaga clearly paved the path for Billie to be so widely accepted by the industry. I think you could mix in there the fact that Gaga clearly has had an influence on Billie but she tries to make it seem like mostly hip-hop stars inspired her image and easthetic. Lets also not forget about Gaga being really vocal about mental health for most of her career, Billie is all about mental health too but im sure Gaga may have had an influenxe with that too. 

I may be reaching but I feel Billie wont ever bring any reference to Gaga cause like most hip-hop heads they think gaga is wack. Billie is really trying to tap into the urban community and thats why she has the style she has. I still would say that this is all just my speculation which most likely is wrong. Still would like to see what other people think. 

LadyxGaGa

I love Billie, I hope her continued success keeps rising, I think she really could become a legend if she keeps down this path. fingers crossed she continues to dominate the masses and sweep awards

LadyxGaGa

I don’t think any Gaga fans hate Billie fans for solely being Billie fans tho, I actually haven’t heard or seen anyone on this site say anything negative about her, her brother or their music. 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

Preface- I actually like Billie! But I recognize there are a lot of fans who dislike her.

I think a possible reason why is that subconsciously they realize that Billie has the career that Lana should have had. 

Thoughts?

Discuss :nails: or trash my psycho butt. Idc. :gaysia:

In other words; bunch of jealous bishes? :oprah:

:poot:

:oprah:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived