hihi

one-punch-man-anime-saitama-superhero-da

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 hour ago, Santa Stefani said:

Imagine being the youngest to get an Oscar right after being the youngest to snap all main categories at the Grammys :giveup:

Not really. There's already Tatum O'Neal who won Oscars at 10 years old, so someone need to be younger than 10 to steal the title. :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sorcerer

Good song. No Skyfall tho.

She got some competition for the Oscars and this was released very early, so the Oscar is still an uphill battle.

LadyxGaGa

let’s all pray and hope she snags that oscar tho, it would be amazing for her to have that in her arsenal of awards

Beethoven

I like it cause it's Billie + The lyrics are on point (as always) ,but I never was into these kind of orchestral songs hmm they're cute but not my type

But as I said, I love this one, yes, so catchy somehow

TheSlash

I have three things to say:

I never want to see another comment complaining that she's not belting, bc here she clearly does :tony:  :giveup: .

Can we just appreciate Finneas' production skills? It fits the movies' atmosphere just so well :nooo:  :diane: 

I love this song from beginning to end. The vibe, her voice, the production - literally flawless :firega:  ( and I'm not in stan mode with this as I only ever watched one Bond movie and there are also songs by her I don't like at all) :tony: 

Ew, David!

Bad Kids

wow i love it, but i wish it featured lana... lana voice would suit this song 110%

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Lord Temptation

Song of the Decade. 

This will change laws. 

This will save lives.

This will start tears and end careers.

DeluluSwine

im not a fan of billie but this is amazing! much better than writings on the wall. i think skyfall is still my favourite though

UnlikelyStan

I have mush respect for Billie, but the past handful of songs she's put out just don't do anything for me.

I think I'm waiting for some kind of vocal triumph or "wow" moment in these slower songs. I am infatuated with Billie and I think she already stands a chance at becoming a legend, her presence is unbelievable. But every time I hear everything I wanted on the radio in my car it kills my vibe. Her voice is unique, and she is obviously vocally talented, so I'm really hoping she can show a different side of it. Otherwise, I hope she gets Finneus to make another bad guy. Fun is something she can pull off well... 

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

Didymus

Very enjoyable listen, great for its purpose. Great vocals but I don't really like how they mixed them. It also feels slightly too short, no?

But whatever. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

UnlikelyStan

Has anyone had else a flashback to the Finneus & Ferb since Billie's hair has been green? Now every time I think of her name, my subconscious calls her Ferb, and I can't contain it

UnlikelyStan
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Very enjoyable listen, great for its purpose. Great vocals but I don't really like how they mixed them. It also feels slightly too short, no?

But whatever. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Yeah I agree, it's interesting to me how more and more recently newer artists are putting out single after single so rapidly. I feel like it's a tricky line to walk... Hope she exceeds everything I expect in her next song because this wasn't it for me, and if the next one isn't either, I might lose interest. Edit: Just realized I completely misread your comment, and that it appears we don't agree :toofunny: sorry carry on

Archived