💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams tells men to "stop wearing our skirts and our heels"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

she's right that men don't experience menstruation, but that doesn't limit men to only misunderstanding women. if men have to stop wearing women's clothing, perhaps women should stop wearing jeans and flannels, and i'm not willing to give up my tomboy clothing.

she/her

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
12 hours ago, LadariousGarage said:

I thought the gays stanned her, Wendy, this ain't a good idea

It's about time she burnt her bridges so she can finally decrease in popularity and get cancelled. We needs so much less of this negativity in the world.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

TSUNAMI
12 hours ago, Blue Lagoon said:

“Looky here now, gay men, you’ll never be the women that we are,” Williams said. “No matter how gay.”

Looky here, Wendy. 

No matter how many plastic surgeries you have you wonŽt be looking like a woman, either. 

tomsches

Stop wearing pants and flat shoes and while you're at it, go back to your kitchen and cook me something, woman.

Spoiler

Obviously being sarcastic

Xoxo Adriana
12 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Triggered.

people can wear whatever they want, and I still have the right to dislike it and find it tacky. 

additionally, all the men that seem to wear these skirts and heels always are the most pretentious and annoying. I can cite many examples of you need them.

sis you realise you’re on GAGAdaily.com?:flop: 

believe whatcha wanna believe girl, but this place is literally full of us trans and geys, so you’re basically asking for drama. also just saying, i find nothing more annoying than a person who doesn’t see outside their tunnel vision. it’s....tacky.

Xoxo Adriana

i will say this to everyone till the day i die:

women wearing suits, short hair, men’s clothing, sports etc - praised

men wearing makeup, heels, long hair etc - gets called sissy, gay, the list goes on.

tell me exactly where the sexism sits there...

TSUNAMI
9 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Reveal hidden contents

Obviously being sarcastic

I hope because I would not eat anything she cooks lol 

13 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Triggered.

people can wear whatever they want, and I still have the right to dislike it and find it tacky. 

additionally, all the men that seem to wear these skirts and heels always are the most pretentious and annoying. I can cite many examples of you need them.

I can cite many examples counteracting that statement. For example In the UK; up In Scotland men wear kilts (which are basically skirts) and it’s traditional and timeless. 

Clothing does not belong to anyone or any one gender. Heels were originally made for men to appear taller if they were under a certain height. It is your opinion you think it’s “tacky” that’s completely subjective, what you think is tacky, I would probably think is stylish. 

You do have a right time to Express yourself and your opinions. But think of where you are posting your “opinions” and how you are conveying them. GGD is built around Lady Gaga one of the biggest LGBTQ+ icons In our generation, so you know straight off the bat there will be men who do wear Skirts and heels and you know you will get dragged. Then when you get dragged you’ll fight back and it will just descend into a slanging match where your obvious internalised homophobia comes through. 

If your views are like this then I suggest you express yourself somewhere else where like minded people like you will come together and agree. Maybe create a Trump Daily account. 

OT: she is trash. 

đŸ™‹đŸŒâ€â™‚ïž

Wet Fire

Does she know that almost one hundred years ago when the feminist movement was going on and women started wearing trousers and shirts for either comfort  or making a statement, men said the same ****? In fact, there were anti-feminist posters saying that if women go out to vote, wearing trousers and shirts, men will run out of things to wear. :laughga:

Daylight Jokers
8 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

Sorry but she's right :triggered:

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

17 hours ago, darkpaw said:

I mean. I do agree with her *that men should stop wearing *women's clothing. It’s not a cute look :ohwell:

21 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

She’s right though. It’s getting tacky.

Birds of a feather flock together.:fthis::bye:

Archived