Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga being forced to release haus labs products?

Babylon98

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

:udidnt:

You better delete before they come for you sis.

I am a soldier for truth.... could never be intimidated by ungodly forces such as sarah thanos... I hope the truth is uncovered

Babylon98
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

She's forced to release music if anything.

You might be right.. I am sensing that the negative forces shes battling are in full control of her creative work ever since sarah thanos came into play... is the Russian government related to the otherworld in any way that anyone knows? I want my theory to make sense before making another thread informing little monsters of what is going on and since you are Aretha and Aretha is probably lurking from the underworld I would assumo you'd know.. thx I love Respect btw great song

Babylon98

guys we are an inch away from the discovering the truth! Don't (stop) now! Do Start Now! Care

Babylon98

Disappointed with the lack of interest in our lord and savior l. gaga... go stan irina shake I guess

Babylon98

sidenote... whats wrong with having a little fun awaiting Stupid Love... I understand not everyone will find this amusing but you always have ****hub...

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

You need sleep. Go to sleep. 
Big Brother Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

the devillish woman in your avi haunts my most frequent nightmares... you need to get rid of that darksided energy

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived