Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enlighten Me on Babylon

OOPS22

Featured Posts

I'm late. 

What can you tell me about Babylon? Did it leak? How was it discovered? Tell me everything. 

tell me GIF

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Ryusei

There is no "babylon" it's made up by fans. And I know i'm gonna get quoted by 100 rumor people now but the first time i saw someone bring it up was when someone here posted that Gaga is the name of a god in babylon and from then on everyone kept saying it...

Musery

MaryJaneHolland

Apparently the person who leaked SL on Reddit said they got another song that uses the HL instrumental and it's titled Babylon.

It's not leaked.

FfFfFfFF

A person who knew of and described Stupid Love before it got leaked said Babylon is an actual song and that its instrumental is the one used for Haus Labs.

blankpaper

There was this too but they could just be going off what that reddit user said 

29-BC4-A80-CE65-4160-8407-D61-DD0-A65512

reality’s tight if the music is right

10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

There is no "babylon" it's made up by fans. And I know i'm gonna get quoted by 100 rumor people now but the first time i saw someone bring it up was when someone here posted that Gaga is the name of a god in babylon and from then on everyone kept saying it...

but the first time it was mentioned it was by the person who leaked SL on reddit lol. I'm not one for rumors and insiders but that seems like the most credible source we have. :shrug:

It's the new Frankenstein. Fan fiction. Someone claims they heard them backstage by LG herself or know someone at Netflix that heard it etc

Just now, Mr S said:

It's the new Frankenstein. Fan fiction. Someone claims they heard them backstage by LG herself or know someone at Netflix that heard it etc

Lol isn't that song confirmed to exist by redone? we just don't know what it sounds like

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

Frankenstein was confirmed by Redone

Diamond heart99

There was someone here who claimed it was played at the Haus Labs shoot and that they hinted at it back when the shoot happened. They had receipts. Seemed plausible - I don’t remember show posted it. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

JudasJustDance

There was this reddit post that posted parts of HQ sl before it spread and they claimed to have heard/have the entire SL leak and Babylon. then He said the length was like 3:38 or something around there and he said he liked it more than SL

+ like others users have said, he said Babylon is the song in the Haus Labs commercial thing.

Idk I’m still skeptical, but far as I know this is where the Babylon rumor originated from 

29 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Lol isn't that song confirmed to exist by redone? we just don't know what it sounds like

Was it really confirmed or did Redone "like" a post on twitter that talked about the song.:lmao:

MercifulAir
30 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Frankenstein was confirmed by Redone

YES! THIS! Also Frankenstein was a track Gaga was considering doing for a B-Side to the Joanne album, but didn’t follow through. 

Archived