💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

My friend noticed something about the SL still...

DC

Featured Posts

My friend, @EnigmaPresents noticed something about the SL still that got leaked recently and noticed that there's a LOT of similarities with the costume that show up in multiple other places.

So I can't post the still for obvious reasons, but he sent me these in side comparisons with the still and... WOW, how???

Make sure to look at the still right now on your own and compare the image with these:

Enigma: Marking on forehead

3474726546b76e31f5e8286547e5fe5ccb225337

A fan-made cover of SL: The same/VERY identical necklace

48143842da92b97a7669416038afa25a2ba05ff1

What do you think?

I know it's not very much but it's VERY odd how a fan-made album cover of SL has a necklace that looks DARN near the same as the one in the leaked still, share your thoughts!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

AlarmingGlisteningBordercollie-size_rest

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

She wore a very similar choker in early December and I think the fan art is based on that:

^ This choker isn't the exact same as the one in the leaked photo, though.

⚡🐲

6 minutes ago, PEZ said:

She wore a very similar choker in early December and I think the fan art is based on that:

^ This choker isn't the exact same as the one in the leaked photo, though.

Maybe she wore this as a tiny little easter egg that it would be a major aesthetic :enigma:

16 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

3474726546b76e31f5e8286547e5fe5ccb225337

Enigma: *misses an oily spot with her facial wipe*
Fanbase desperate for hints:

4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

easter egg :enigma:

⚡🐲

I LOVE GGD

Lady Gaga breathed and ate pasta, do you guys think that´s suspicious? I don´t know what to make of it. I think is LG6 related. Besides the earth is round and so is Lady Gaga´s forehead, mmm something smells fishy, it´s def LG6 related or SL related or Cheek to Cheek 3 related, or it´s Telephone part II related or it´s music Lady Gaga recorded back in the ancient Maya´s era. Besides today I ate tacos and drank a Coke. Oh no ALL SIGNS INDICATE THAT LG6 IS COMING IN 2051! I am so excited!

Just now, mgmpochhit said:

Lady Gaga breathed and ate pasta, do you guys think that´s suspicious? I don´t know what to make of it. I think is LG6 related. Besides the earth is round and so is Lady Gaga´s forehead, mmm something smells fishy, it´s def LG6 related or SL related or Cheek to Cheek 3 related, or it´s Telephone part II related or it´s music Lady Gaga recorded back in the ancient Maya´s era. Besides today I ate tacos and drank a Coke. Oh no ALL SIGNS INDICATE THAT LG6 IS COMING IN 2051! I am so excited!

Oh my god... why did I not think of these sooner?????? :wtfga:

JazzGa

It's not that weird. O-ring chokers have been extremely trendy for 5+ years. If she's doing an anime/retro/90s inspired video a bondage choker was probably a requirement to enter the set :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

2 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

Lady Gaga breathed and ate pasta, do you guys think that´s suspicious? I don´t know what to make of it. I think is LG6 related.

Lady Gaga
Ldy Gga
LyGg
LG (6)
LnGn
LinGuine
:enigma:

⚡🐲

Archived