life

Lady Gaga heading into studio [2/11]

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

blankpaper
5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

So what kind of music do you think she will do :oprah:

1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I could see her writing all the songs for a musical, maybe starting a metal band, the possibilities are endless. 

I definitely see more jazz at some point in the future too

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

So it’s obviously for haus labs

It could honestly be for anything. New Enigma visuals, Haus Labs advertisment, music video re-shoots, a delayed music video shoot, a photo shoot, a commercial for another sponsorship (like Tudor or Apple). We'll only see when it comes out.

Reginald
23 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Agree. I don’t think she’ll quit music entirely or anything, but anyone expecting another pop album after this is probably in for a rude awakening. She’s done with pop 

Psssh, it'll be 2035 and I'll still be saying Teen Want Pop 

MonsterMom
7 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I could see her writing all the songs for a musical, maybe starting a metal band, the possibilities are endless. 

Honestly, I’m here for it! I have liked Everything she has done so far :icega:

Diamond heart99
14 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Can't want for LMs to tell me how she looks bored, underweight, overweight, sleep-deprived, newly engaged, pregnant, newly dumped, and like she just finished crying, all at once, from some cruddy candid pictures

But I do agree that she's likely sick of pop and the music biz atm

I know! But I promise I’ve thought this for a long time. It’s not just off this one pic.

It’s an overall vibe - and maybe I’m wrong.

But I still don’t think it’s as insane as the Grannybabyfevermommymonsters who want her popping out the latest dude’s babies based off of his LinkedIn :reductive:

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

8 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I know! But I promise I’ve thought this for a long time. It’s not just off this one pic.

Sorry if my response sounded catty toward you, I was just speaking in general and we happened to post on the same page :cryga: I get pissy about people always saying she looks tired, or bloated, or this or that, (like God forbid she not smile like an idiot and suck in her stomach 24/7!) and was trying to head it off before it started up in this thread. I didn't mean it about what you had posted and I agree with most of the observations you make, both in this thread and across the forums.

⚡🐲

Teal Ambition

ahh she's finally been spotted :tony:

Fun fact: Criminal Minds is filmed at Quixote Studios!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Sorry if my response sounded catty toward you, I was just speaking in general and we happened to post on the same page :cryga: I get pissy about people always saying she looks tired, or bloated, or this or that, (like God forbid she not smile like an idiot and suck in her stomach 24/7!) and was trying to head it off before it started up in this thread. I didn't mean it about what you had posted and I agree with most of the observations you make, both in this thread and across the forums.

No no don’t apologize - you were right - we can’t really know that much based on pics. I like being reminded when I end up doing something that annoys me when I see others doing the same 😊

geusst1235

To say that Gaga isn't interested in pop music anymore isn't necessarily true oof. Sure she may be disenfranchised with the industry (which has been the case for many years now), but I highly doubt anyone on this site actually knows what she wants to do for sure.

I don't think that Gaga would spend countless hours in a studio making pop music (Stupid Love and the rest of LG6 I imagine) if she wasn't interested in it anymore. I do think that she may branch out even more in the future though while experimenting with other genres like Opera, musicals,etc. 

Jose P
4 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

To say that Gaga isn't interested in pop music anymore isn't necessarily true oof. Sure she may be disenfranchised with the industry (which has been the case for many years now), but I highly doubt anyone on this site actually knows what she wants to do for sure.

I don't think that Gaga would spend countless hours in a studio to make pop music (Stupid Love and the rest of LG6 I imagine) if she wasn't interested in it anymore. I do think that she may branch out even more in the future though while experimenting with other genres like Opera,etc.

I know right? So many fans in here acting like they know her personally and hang out with her lmao :ladyhaha: Affirming things they have no idea about it’s ridiculous.

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I know right? So many fans in here acting like they know her personally and hang out with her lmao :ladyhaha: Affirming things they have no idea about it’s ridiculous.

No ones “affirming” anything. It’s all speculation on BOTH sides of that debate

But really it’s no more ridiculous than the people who expect her to act like she’s 22 for the rest of her life. She’s in her mid 30s and has proven herself as an artist. It’s not crazy to think she might want to move into genres that are more mature. If you’ve been to her Vegas shows you can see a stark difference in her attitude between Enigma and J&P

reality’s tight if the music is right

geusst1235
21 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I think there may be a bit of confirmation bias woven into some of these viewpoints as well. For example, with these photos the people who immediately began saying "oh she looks so tired and worn out" already presented the notion of her being disinterested in pop or uninspired before in the first place. They say these things without any actual evidence or direct reasoning from Gaga to actually arrive at this conclusion. Now of course that's just a random thought I had and I am likely entirely wrong lmao. 

Anyways, I just think that people shouldn't make assumptions that they wholeheartedly believe based off of nothing without actually hearing it from Gaga herself.

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, RiamuGaga said:

She’s finally starting to record for LG6 :pray:

Wym, isn't she recording another voiceover for Haus Labs? :huntyga: 

Diamond heart99
9 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I think there may be a bit of confirmation bias woven into some of these viewpoints as well. For example, with these photos the people who immediately began saying "oh she looks so tired and worn out" already presented the notion of her being disinterested in pop or uninspired before in the first place. They say these things without any actual evidence or direct reasoning from Gaga to actually arrive at this conclusion. Now of course that's just a random thought I had and I am likely entirely wrong lmao. 

Anyways, I just think that people shouldn't make assumptions that they wholeheartedly believe based off of nothing without actually hearing it from Gaga herself.

You aren’t wrong. But at the same time - what the hell do we do here then? 

There would be no point in posting because we would not be to discuss anything based on your rules. 

Archived