Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the lead MV have Haus Labs product placement?

dit

Featured Posts

Like how Britney's mvs usually have some sort of obvious Perfume placement?

and how would you feel if there was obvious product placement in her lead single pop MV comeback?

I don't think she'll be like, holding up a Glam Attack for no reason or something, but I'm sure she'll be wearing the products.

How would I feel though about something more obvious? Eh, fine. Lots of her most iconic videos have very obvious product placement. 

Ryusei

inb4 sarah is in it applying something on her. The little anti-sarahster meltdowns would be glorious

Musery

kostauventura

Are this kind of threads just for fun or youre actually expecting to someone come and tell you the actual tea? ... :oprah:

jprince99x

I really hope it doesn’t. It makes her seem ****ing expendable like the beats headphones in the poker face video

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Modern Ecstasy2
7 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I don't think so. She didn't use FAME or Eau de Gaga for any video or music promo. 

You can’t smell a fragrance through a screen :trollga:

But you can see Eye-Lie-Ner with your eyes :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Economy

Yes she will take advantage to promote the crap out of it and put lots of placements like on the Telephone video then justify it and save herself by saying it's "a commentary on consumerism" like last time :enigma:

elijahfan

The video will definitely feature Haus Labs on people's faces. Will there be a shot of Gaga actually applying lipstick on? I hope and think not.

Daylight Jokers

My guess is she won't be showing the products in the actual music video  but they will have a separate commercial for it with the same set from the MV. Besides, it's a makeup line. 

KingRedd

It would be the Telephone Continuation then... that video had product placement galore lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

TimisaMonster

I'm sure she will wear the makeup but womt have a random palette or stick of makeup in her hand...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived