Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS suggested R Kelly for DWYW

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

''As Blair recalled, it was he who suggested Kelly jump on the track. "It wasn't like we did the record and everybody's like, 'Oh my God, don't put R. Kelly on this. He's an asshole.' I think, dollar for dollar, R. Kelly as a songwriter—not as a human being, but as a songwriter—is one of the most talented people in the last 20 years," he explained, citing hits like "I Believe I Can Fly" and "You Are Not Alone" as instances of Kelly's unimpeachable songwriting prowess.''

And y'all dare to come for RedOne who was nothing but nice and respectful towards her. SMH

Yes there is already a topic about this interview but I thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss on it's own :) 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

And he was right. DWUW is one of Gaga's BEST singles. R. Kelly sounds amazing on it. 

Musically, he was right. I don't care what anyone thinks. 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think, dollar for dollar, R. Kelly as a songwriter—not as a human being, but as a songwriter—is one of the most talented people in the last 20 years," he explained, citing hits like "I Believe I Can Fly" and "You Are Not Alone" as instances of Kelly's unimpeachable songwriting prowess.''

Reasons like this exactly why this man was able to walk away from his controversies with nothing more than a slap on the wrists. There was huge amounts of evidence against R.Kelly in 2013 and he STILL chose to suggest that vile man. A complete disgrace 

Regina George
Just now, Suuus said:

He is probably stil regretting it til this day so stop being bitter

I don't think he does :interestinga:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, The Actress said:

#bringredoneonlg6

I wouldn't like RedOne on LG6 either though

End Racism Now

Katsuki Bakugo

This just cements to the incredibly made up idea in my head that DJWS leaked stupid love... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Anderson123

Well he was right, his voice sounds great on it and it's one of the highlights of ARTPOP. Y'all trying to hate on DJWS for random reasons but Gaga is the one who decided to include him. She even said that she wanted to be provocative at that time. She knew R. Kelly was trouble and decided to work with him because she was dealing with trauma, then she decided to go to therapy which changed the way she felt about this. 

Both Paul and RedOne are great producers and friends of Gaga and I would love to see them work with her again. 

Regina George
Just now, Suuus said:

Why do you think that,

Because I read his interview and I don't think he regrets it.. I think he's still pretty proud of the song 

Archived