💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs: "A New Monster coming soon"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

They are teasing this so hard, my god it better be something other than just make up or I swear...:neyde:

It's just makeup :rip:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

They are teasing this so hard, my god it better be something other than just make up or I swear...:neyde:

Why would it be anything other than makeup? 

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, NT78 said:

Why would it be anything other than makeup? 

Idk, some people are speculating that there might be a single announcement along with it from teasing/joking in the NikkieTutorials vid. That’s all :ohwell:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Darcklighter22
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Idk, some people are speculating that there might be a single announcement along with it from teasing/joking in the NikkieTutorials vid. That’s all :ohwell:

Wasn't the first palette called fame what if the second palette is Monster hense why she brought those fans in...also answers when Nickie asked and "is it soon or soonish like the next palette and Gaga replied the latter" :ohwell:

It's literally just going to be that hot pink lipstick Gaga was wearing at the Super Saturday Night event. She gave it away with her IG post. Plus, the mouth is covered up in the latest HL post. It's pretty clear. 

I mean, MAYBE the lipstick will come with a free download of the single. But that is going to be the extent of it, if even that. 

1 minute ago, NT78 said:

It's literally just going to be that hot pink lipstick Gaga was wearing at the Super Saturday Night event. She gave it away with her IG post. Plus, the mouth is covered up in the latest HL post. It's pretty clear. 

I mean, MAYBE the lipstick will come with a free download of the single. But that is going to be the extent of it, if even that. 

a fan in the videos they posted wears that lipstick. So why cover it?

Battle 4 Ur Life
4 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

even tho I STAN Haus Labs because it's actually a real pretty line,  I swear If they're using this iconic slogan only for the sake of selling make-up...

then put your f* paws up will be cancelled tb. I mean HOW DARE they. It's probably against the law or something, it will feel like the ultimate exploitation and selling out. such an iconic liberating mantra is not intended for the retail of cosmetic products. seriously tho.

and if that's anything related to LG6 then they would have blown the greatest opportunity for advertising and promotion ever. she should announce the music as in "my new music is coming out on..." not teasing it through a make up page and then dropping it. I mean...the mess

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

LadyxGaGa

this is super off topic, not really. but this begs the question on how lucrative is the beauty industry? like for real? we have everyone coming with their own, lip, face, eye etc etc product. but like none of the pop girls seems to be pressed to make any music soon, I guess what I am asking is, is the money that good that they would really put their first love second, to make money their first. I mean I don’t blame them. I would, but like no one is in a hurry to bring something to the music scene. 

Archived