💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs: "A New Monster coming soon"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Pharamon
19 minutes ago, luisdbrtl said:

Guys, how the hell are yall sleeping on this? 

Remember the video with nikkie tutorials? Nikkie insists on a confirmation for new music, and gaga says that it is colorful, then she quickly mumbles something about glam attack, and nikkie goes "that's all the confirmation I needed."

She WILL release music with the freaking brand. Two days ago HausLabs posted a photo of an eye done by a fan with the caption "Are you ready to #battleforyourlife?" and now this announcement?

bitch, music IS comming with new products, or I am really reaching. We should NOT sleep on hauslabs stuff. 

oh here we go again.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, GLK said:

The leaked photo is a haus labs  ad. told you so agree GIF by Bounce

But there are people in the background and it looks like a set of some sort. None of the HL ads have ever looked like that.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Haroon

Not my mind going straight to Eau de Gaga’s follow up, why do I torture myself with such beautiful and never happening thoughts :cryga: 

ydnmnme

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

LeJudas

I don't understand why there so much hate or complaining here. 

Haus Labs is a very high quality brand and the products are amazingly well made. 

I would like to see more from them and I'm glad they are releasing new things kind of constantly. 

It has potential to grow into something huge and I think it is a smart decision on Gaga's behalf to Branch out because we all know music is not always consistent with sales and stuff.

Maybe she thought about helping her self a little bit and I don't blame her or have anger towards her for being focused on something else. 

blankpaper
20 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Yessss a whole new product instead of just more glam attack shades

reality’s tight if the music is right

blankpaper
18 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

I don't understand why there so much hate or complaining here. 

Haus Labs is a very high quality brand and the products are amazingly well made. 

I’m convinced that anyone who hates Haus Labs just hasn’t tried the eyeliner. That stuff is amazing. I’ve worn it out all night in Vegas, slept in it, and not only was it still there the next day, but the wings were still sharp 

reality’s tight if the music is right

ShayCristoforo

How certain are we that the sailor moon still is a MV? And not just a HL commercial 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, luisdbrtl said:

Guys, how the hell are yall sleeping on this? 

Remember the video with nikkie tutorials? Nikkie insists on a confirmation for new music, and gaga says that it is colorful, then she quickly mumbles something about glam attack, and nikkie goes "that's all the confirmation I needed."

She WILL release music with the freaking brand. Two days ago HausLabs posted a photo of an eye done by a fan with the caption "Are you ready to #battleforyourlife?" and now this announcement?

bitch, music IS comming with new products, or I am really reaching. We should NOT sleep on hauslabs stuff. 

I really REALLY hope whenever she drops new music there will be 0 connection to clown labs. She has been promoting it since July, we're tired

Archived