💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love REHEARSAL AUDIO...?

messybottom

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

It sounds real but I'm so disappointed she is still planning to "officially" release the leaked song still...I'm so over it and its basicness 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

It sounds real but I'm so disappointed she is still planning to "officially" release the leaked song still...I'm so over it and its basicness 

Hoping the final song sounds different, but hope it’s not the lead. It would be awesome if she surprise dropped a completely different song 

messybottom

MonsterVlad

Sounds real to me.

During the "All I ever wanted was love" she sings "love" in a different way. Same thing with "Oh oh's" in the chorus.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Nahh they just added reverb so it sounds like it's playing in a studio and doubled her vocal so it sounds like she's singing along and added some "ha" noises as if there are dancers with her

Even if that is true for the second half of the audio, the 'All I ever wanted was love...' note sounded different from the studio version?

messybottom
10 minutes ago, MonsterVlad said:

Sounds real to me.

During the "All I ever wanted was love" she sings "love" in a different way. Same thing with "Oh oh's" in the chorus.

Yup. Noticed that too :oprah:

mariomania1234

It's because whoever made this is just singing that part over the track. It's not her, at least not to these ears. :rip:

messybottom
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

It's because whoever made this is just singing that part over the track. It's not her, at least not to these ears. :rip:

that’s literally her voice tho that’s why I’m so confused and the “love” sounds different from the version we have. I just want answers :messga:

mariomania1234
10 minutes ago, messybottom said:

that’s literally her voice tho that’s why I’m so confused and the “love” sounds different from the version we have. I just want answers :messga:

This fanbase has been duped hardcore by less convincing imitations of her voice countless times. :messga:  

I want it to be real as much as the next fan, but something like this is stupid easy to pull off.

Helxig

Has noone yet mentioned that this random Twitter account has no credibility? Nor do they provide any source, backstory, anything.

Also I have a new theory which makes sense. A dance crew somewhere is choreographing a performance to this song, and this is just the audio from them practising :shrug: 

It's already playing in clubs and I know a drag queen who performed to this song just last weekend (the fabulous Natrasha. Follow her on Instagram @JaimieHutton)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ParentalAdvisory

so we have the whole leaked song

a leaked music video pic

and now a leaked live audio ?

what even is this era :air:

Archived