Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love REHEARSAL AUDIO...?

messybottom

Featured Posts

Der Meister
2 minutes ago, messybottom said:

it was different how so? 

the second part of the video on the chorus with the "oh oh ah ahs" is different 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlondeKingOfGGD

The “oh oh oh’s” sound way different to me and less off.. I completely usually think this stuff is fake but this sounds different to the demo for that reason? I’m not sure

TEANUS

Ughhh even if it’s fake it just makes me so excited to hear/ see it live. I think the lack of vocals in the chorus just means she can still sing her ass off and then have breathers to dance. Probably better for her voice than the full-throated chorus of Bad Romance and Born This Way all while still bring sickening

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

BlondeKingOfGGD
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

the second part of the video on the chorus with the "oh oh ah ahs" is different 

Yess! Exactly what I just said aswell

2 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Miss Asia Kinney xoxo

:music: Miss AsiaGustavo And The HeartCarino :music:

source.gif

honestlyyyy isn't it different than the full leak? she goes awh awh uh uh awh awh awh uh uh in full audio for this version, whereas in the leak it's only after the 2nd i want ur stupid love right?

8 minutes ago, messybottom said:

I wonder which one was debunked then. I read something about brook candy so I thought that’s what that was but wasn’t sure  :bradley: (I don’t listen to her)

She has a video with a similar look, so people were cropping out Brooke's face to make it seem like it was Gaga. Those were the mistaken ones. 

The one you posted is 1 of 2 that actually are Gaga. 

Der Meister
9 minutes ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Yess! Exactly what I just said aswell

And you can hear that the audio levels during that part is balanced to perfection (you can only notice the difference with good headphones)

3 minutes ago, weed said:

honestlyyyy isn't it different than the full leak? she goes awh awh uh uh awh awh awh uh uh in full audio for this version, whereas in the leak it's only after the 2nd i want ur stupid love right?

Yes listening to it I can hear that the second part does sound different. The vocal "ohs" do make it sound better, assuming it's real. 

Catnikko

We could all make this with reverb and a phone to record it in a bedroom with decent speakers 

really :enigma:

Actual patient

Der Meister
2 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

nah. it’s just a fake reverb effect.

Nope, there are new synth lines as well. Listen to it with in ear headphones. 

i've had it on repeat for like 5 min now lmaoo and im more and more convinced it's real

messybottom

After comparing them that loud synth sounds less prominent but with how terrible the audio quality is, that could mean absolutely nothing.

someone make a potato quality version of the full HQ leak we have access to so we can accurately compare them :selena:

Archived