celeb

Bille Eilish at the Oscars

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont

Y’all know why Billie wears what she wears? @OBEY explained earlier. She had also said that she doesn’t want to be sexualized especially bc she wasn’t 18 yet. Just let her wear what she wants. Idk why it matters 

Morphine Prince
Just now, PEZ said:

nails like that scare me :cryga: I'm afraid I'd poke my eye out in no time flat with those

hope she doesn't have to use the restroom with those nails

SHALLOW

Her make up looks cute for once but at this point i know what she’s gonna wear at any event. She just picks a brand and wears an oversized collection of that brand  :oops:

Glamourpuss

I love her but that outfit is very unattractive. High profile prestigious events require better standards and this isn't it. :noparty:

dynamite
9 minutes ago, huttont said:

Y’all know why Billie wears what she wears? @OBEY explained earlier. She had also said that she doesn’t want to be sexualized especially bc she wasn’t 18 yet. Just let her wear what she wants. Idk why it matters 

Of course she can wear what she wants but expect people to talk about her outfits, she has eyes I doubt she thinks this looks good because it seems it's not about that. But as a celebrity who chooses to go on the red carpet and be photographed she is inviting discussion on what she wears and I'm sure she's aware of that.

giskardsb
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I love her but that outfit is very unattractive. High profile prestigious events require better standards and this isn't it. :noparty:

Billie makes her own standards. 

same as Gaga actually but the fashion police will hate Billie more because she isn’t conforming to feminine beauty standards. 

7 hours ago, OBEY said:

She wears baggy clothes bc she doesn't want to show her body/her curves/size.

“That’s why I wear baggy clothes,” she says in the ad, which also features Noah Centineo, Shawn Mendes, and Chika Oranika. “Nobody can have an opinion because they haven't seen what’s underneath. Nobody can be like, ‘she’s slim-thick,’ ‘she’s not slim-thick,’ ‘she’s got a flat ass,’ ‘she's got a fat ass.’ No one can say any of that because they don't know.” text pasted from : https://www.teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-baggy-clothes-calvin-klein 

I have a problem with this only because I feel like she saying “cover up so people can’t have an opinion of you” rather than saying dress however you want no matter what others think of you. But I mean if she really wants to stand for something. :ohwell:

Its not the best color scheme but the rest is cool. Tbh only thing bothers me is the nails. I just dont feel it. She doesnt convince with the nails thing

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, huttont said:

Now she’s 18 tho. Also you don’t need to wear the same oversized clothes to not be sexualized. Also, it’s a little obsessive if you ask me. Like, chill. No one’s gonna touch your boobs. And if they feel something for her, they’re still gonna sexualize her whether she wears oversized clothes or not. So she didn’t make a point :oops:

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

I have a problem with this only because I feel like she saying “cover up so people can’t have an opinion of you” rather than saying dress how you want and pay no matter what others think of you. But I mean if she really wants to stand for something. :ohwell:

Not everyone wants people to constantly comment on their body. 

Archived