hope she has a major image change in her next era. it's already getting stale

music not the bling

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
4 hours ago, Gypsy said:

How.... reductive 

Would love to see her in something diff then baggy clothes. Looks like my throw rug on my bed.

It's a classier more formal version of her usual baggy style

I actually find it quite appropriate for her!

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I just flat out don’t like her so I hate everything she does and says. Even when she’s right, even in when it makes sense.

Hey...at least I’m honest.

But...I can’t wait until she grows up and all her stans get upset and start hating on her for dressing feminine. 

Yikes. 

gypsy101
4 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I just flat out don’t like her so I hate everything she does and says. Even when she’s right, even in when it makes sense.

Hey...at least I’m honest.

But...I can’t wait until she grows up and all her stans get upset and start hating on her for dressing feminine. 

you’re so hateful and you’re... proud?

her performance was very good, i love her

Morphine Prince
Just now, gypsy101 said:

It's quite disturbing. I will never understand obsessing over someone you hate so much. Sad. 

Lazz Monster

i've been pretty vocal about my hate for her music, but her style is  the one thing i actually really like about her, i love and respect what she stands for 

We're far from the Shallow now

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

her performance was very good, i love her

Oh stop. I just don’t like her - so instead of trying to argue about her clothes or whether or not she’s talented, I’m admitting I’m biased because I just don’t like her. 

Good for you - enjoy her. She’s all yours. I didn’t say no one could like her - and my dislike obvious ain’t affecting her. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

skedaddleBItCh

I don't get the hate she gets here:messga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

It's quite disturbing. I will never understand obsessing over someone you hate so much. Sad. 

How am I obsessing...I’m giving me opinion on the topic of her at the Oscars and it’s me being honest about why I feel the way I do. Rather than trying to make a case for why I’m right (when it’s all subjective). 

I didn’t say anything mean about how she looked or how she performed. 

giskardsb

she did well.  Great way to perform that song especially given the somber reason for her performance. 

Diamond heart99

Pages of her getting dragged about her looks and performance - but I’m “sad” “hateful” and “obsessed” for admitting that I just don’t like her so it creates a bias...and pointing out that all the people defending her style will likely turn on her when she ultimately changes as she grows up. 

It’s too late on a Sunday for this. 

im out GIF by Spice Girls

JazzGa

Sorry but you don't wear pajamas to the Oscars. You can do modest fashion without always doing the same  silhouette. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Zander
2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Pages of her getting dragged about her looks and performance - but I’m “sad” “hateful” and “obsessed” for admitting that I just don’t like her so it creates a bias...and pointing out that all the people defending her style will likely turn on her when she ultimately changes as she grows up. 

It’s too late on a Sunday for this. 

im out GIF by Spice Girls

Ignore it, as usual the Billie fans are on the edge of their seat looking for the slightest hint of negativity so they have the opportunity to blurt out the usual statements about "imagine hating on someone..." and how "Billie won". At least you were straight up honest and said you didn't like her :vegas:

EvilChromatica
2 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Because she doesn't have the vocal ability to sing anything outside of songs that are tailored specifically for her.

Imagine her covering the sound of music for example. It'll create such a backlash.

Her cover of Yesterday by The Beatles was amazing. Just because she can’t belt out songs, like how Gaga did her rendition of the Sound of Music, doesn’t mean that she’s less of a great vocalist. 

Archived