Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Oscars 2020 aka 92nd Academy Awards

RAMROD

Featured Posts

HitTheBoat

I'm glad Gaga already has an Oscar in the bag. With the Academy  going international (exponentially!), it will be harder for American artists to get recognized. 

(granted, after 92 years, it was time for a change).

I'm curious to see what the Oscar nominees will look like by 2030.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
28 minutes ago, Whispering said:

There have been others. Roma, Life is Beautiful...

Roma did not win Best Picture. Parasite is the first movie to do so in history that is a foreign language film. 

Whispering
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Roma did not win Best Picture. Parasite is the first movie to do so in history that is a foreign language film. 

Yeah, I’ve already had that conversation in this thread. Lol

There was so much press and talk about Roma, I thought it had won. 

I will have to check out Parasite this weekend. 

Morphine Prince
26 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I will have to check out Parasite this weekend. 

Go into it blind. Don’t read up on it. It makes it better! 

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this oscars. I think not having a host truly helps for some reason. Though I'd love to see Kristin Wig and Maya Rudolph host next year. Their energy is just infectious. 

Glad with the results for the main three categories! Joaquin, Renee and Parasite deserved! Gorgeous performances and great movie. 

Also loved the musical bits. Billie's performance was emotional, Chrissy Metz showed she got vocals that I had no idea she had, Cynthia...wow...it was totally captivating, Eminem's surprised performance was great etc..

I just really really loved this years' Oscars :heart: I felt the magic of award shows that I hadn't felt in a long time.

Queen Bitch

Just happy that Joker didn't win tbh. But Parasite? Come on, most overated movie of the decade. Just proves how irrelevant and meaningless these award shows are. It's always the popular who wins, instead of the one that actually deserves it. 

Madam Margolyes
57 minutes ago, August3 said:

Just happy that Joker didn't win tbh. But Parasite? Come on, most overated movie of the decade. Just proves how irrelevant and meaningless these award shows are. It's always the popular who wins, instead of the one that actually deserves it. 

lmao keep seething

Queen Bitch
28 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

lmao keep seething

I will. Parasite didn't deserve any of the awards. 

thatfoxyfeeling
3 hours ago, August3 said:

Have you actually watched the film? :oprah:

Archived