Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

WHY can we NOT say Gaga's team is incompetent?

Bobbins

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

LMs are so ungrateful

See this is the kind of sh*t the OP is talking about. The people who are on this site criticising her aren't haters. We love her and we know that she is capable of so much more than what she's been doing lately. We may sound harsh but that's only because we know Gaga doesn't see these comments. So don't be butthurt, just accept that not everybody is gonna be a yes-man and love everything she does. Some of us have higher standards when it comes to our entertainment I guess :ohwell:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erich Johnson
3 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Unless you want to get banned, delete the pic, deadass.

giphy.gif

theahsfan
Just now, Enigma said:

Grateful for what? Being played for 3,5 years?

Well she's finally coming and all you can do it moan

Beethoven

Just in time before this thread is closed :vegas: I partially agree with ya, but there exists other sites to Criticize too 

Daylight Jokers
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

its just a single shot from the video too, like it does not mean the whole video is gonna be trash, I don't really love that one pic, but its one pic, it says nothing about the whole video

Right?? And it's not even a still, but a friggin' behind the scenes shot. Imagine criticizing Gaga's entire team over a BTS shot. Dramatic af.

LadariousGarage
Just now, Enigma said:

Grateful for what? Being played for 3,5 years?

since Joanne

you got

the super bowl

coachella

Joanne World Tour

a documentary about gaga's life

ASIB

a no 1 hit song

a album of beautiful ballads, showing off gaga's vocals

a concert residency

a makeup line

y'all are fine, stop believing made up rumours on ATRL

gaga never said anything calm tf down

Lets do it baby I know the Law

theahsfan
Just now, vocalqueef said:

See this is the kind of sh*t the OP is talking about. The people who are on this site criticising her aren't haters. We love her and we know that she is capable of so much more than what she's been doing lately. We may sound harsh but that's only because we know Gaga doesn't see these comments. So don't be butthurt, just accept that not everybody is gonna be a yes-man and love everything she does. Some of us have higher standards when it comes to our entertainment I guess :ohwell:

You don't have to tell me that (see thread linked below)... I just mean now she is definitely coming we shouldn't moan about it

LadariousGarage
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why are threads like these still up is a more puzzling question:

honestly we should lock this thread

Lets do it baby I know the Law

1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Well she's finally coming and all you can do it moan

Oh you believe that? Funny cause she’s been “finally coming” for years now. Am I saying all the rumours were justified? No. But when the non-ASIB producers deadass said #2018RADIOISOURS it was damn near an announcement and 2 years later still NOTHING. The song leaked in full 2 weeks ago and still NOTHING. Now the MV is leaking and still NOTHING. And we’re supposed to believe she’s coming this time around? It’ll be a Haus Labs promo vids or something and we’ll just have to sit down, act like Enigma is good and pretend like we’re oh so happy to wait for an album for 5 years.

Bobbins
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

honestly we should lock this thread

It probably will be because Gaga's team can't handle criticism 

i wonder if they've ever done a focus group for her music. probably not. 

Chloe-Meme-On-The-Cover-Of-Taylor-Swifts 

theahsfan
Just now, Enigma said:

Oh you believe that? Funny cause she’s been “finally coming” for years now. Am I saying all the rumours were justified? No. But when the non-ASIB producers deadass said #2018RADIOISOURS it was damn near an announcement and 2 years later still NOTHING. The song leaked in full 2 weeks ago and still NOTHING. Now the MV is leaking and still NOTHING. And we’re supposed to believe she’s coming this time around? It’ll be a Haus Labs promo vids or something and we’ll just have to sit down, act like Enigma is good and pretend like we’re oh so happy to wait for an album for 5 years.

But we have several reliable sources say she's coming and a photo behind the scenes of a new music video shoot

Chickens in Malibu

Shallow leaked though. Don't you guys remember? But it's understandable why.. It's in a movie that premiered in many places before its open public release.

Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

Why is every thread criticising Gaga's team DELETED? 

Can we as fans not critique the fact that this: 

Looks bad? The placement of the stickers, the way it looks like a college art student made the face accessories, the way her makeup looks. Why can we not criticise this? I-

Listen. ASIB, which was a project managed by Warner Bros, was executed to perfection. We did not have music leaking 2 weeks in advance or music video stills leaking. If Gaga's team even had a fraction of their competence, this whole era wouldn't already be starting disastrously. Gaga and her team self-sabotage themselves and as fans if we can't hold  them to account, they are going to continue believing that what they are doing is good. 

Edit: I've deleted the picture but those of you who saw it know that you can see the white glue attaching the foil on her forehead as well. It's totally amateurish. 

RE: ASIB, Live Nation coming to Bobby and putting up the money for P&A so they could have a piece of the action really shaped why ASIB was so successful. Bobby was heavily involved in making that happen to convince Warner. 

I suspect these threads get deleted because they aren’t kind - but more over are just fan fiction from whiny Little Managers who believe they can do better. 

Many of you have so much to say about how people should do their jobs but you have zero experience or expertise to back that up. 

No team is perfect and mistakes are made everywhere with every celebrity - but you guys are just so annoying about it. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived