skedaddleBItCh
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

19. Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes)

Fooled-Me-Again-2.jpg

Overall Score: 7.219

Highest Score: 10 @mr wayne @PeachJug @Focz @Creyk @FfFfFfFF @GaGaLB

Lowest Score: 3 @Sechito @Lazz Monster

COMMENTS

@Guillermo Tello - I wish Gaga released it officially. It's an amazing wasted song. This shows the talent as a songwriter/composer Gaga has.

@Enzo - Deserved a spot in The Fame 

Actually, deserved Brown Eyes' spot

@LVbuttondown - I adore this song but I only listen to the live version where she includes the Neil Young lyrics she reworked. Literally chefs kiss

@Sechito - (It's an ok song, not one of Gaga's best, I understand why it was left off The Fame)

@Focz - (Better than Brown Eyes and Again Again, so sad that it wasn't in The Fame)

@Blown Away - That chorus is so good, especially the end. It honestly should've made The Fame instead of Brown Eyes.

@GaGaAst - good

@Franch Toast - I love the jazziness and raspy vocals. Really showcases her talent. Wish it had been released. 

Finally:tony:

Still like the song tho:kiss:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Blown Away

Dope, La Vie en Rose and Til It Happens To You... It's time for you gals to leave :ohwell: You've overstayed your welcome

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Animal Claws

18. Let Love Down

Let-Love-Down-1-2.jpg

Overall Score: 7.235

Highest Score: 11 @FfFfFfFF

Lowest Score: 2 @littlepotter @Mirages 

COMMENTS

@Guillermo Tello - It's a ****ing good song! It feels punk and emo at the same time. Brown Eyes? Where? It is completely different.

@Enzo - Great one, should've reworked it for The Fame 

Fusari's version is not it ksksksk

@LGs LM - (Sounds like Brown Eyes but better. I really love the instrumentation of it. Her vocals as well, ugh.)

@LVbuttondown - love the lyrics and it still sounds so fresh today! I would love to see her revisit this style again.  She neeedddsss to do an album of her early work and include this song along with Wonderful, Trigger, NOBTR, Blueberry Kisses, Captivated, Princess Die, Second Time Around, Brown Eyes, Brooklyn Nights, Future Love, Stuck On F*cking You. PLEASEEE GAGA

@PeachJug - I don't have to remind you but you know that I'm around

@Sechito -  (I like it, sounds very The Fame Monster to me)

@Blown Away - Another great unreleased song. Just Gaga's voice and a piano. It sounds like a song that could've been released in the 70's.

@Franch Toast - If IWBWY is the decaf version of Dope, this is the decaf version of Brown Eyes for me.

BlackCrown

Fooled Me Again is such a great song, one of my favorite unreleased songs, it deserved so much better :bradley:

Brown Eyes too, what have you done :bradley:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Ultimecia

I'm so sad for Let love down! Y'all let ME down!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Archived