Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Joe Armstrong throws shade at Ariana when talking about Billie Eilis

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, Mythos said:

Who cares if people dont know him? Times change, artist come and go, and his opinion doesnt mean nothing, cause the younger generation doesnt know who he is. 

I agree with your first part, people dont HAVE to know every artist out there.

But saying his opinion doesnt matter because young people dont know him is the dumbest thing ive ever seen in this site, and we are talking about GGD.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
On 2/8/2020 at 9:59 AM, CautiousLurker said:

"It's not even comparable to think about what she does compared to someone like Ariana Grande"

Is it tho? Their work, at least if we're comparing Billie's last album and Sweetener - they're not... THAT vastly different... Both are mainstream pop, have some ballads, have some catchy songs, both talk about mental health... I do think Billie's album is more creative, and props to her and her brother for putting it together, but Ariana's album is perfectly fine... Its also worth pointing out that she excels as a performer which I feel has always been the focus for her...

I feel like all this flack is coming at Ariana because she looks like a mainstream pop girl and Billie isn't that, and her not being all sexy and done up makes her more authentic and 'a real deal' in their eyes - that's just prejudice...

Basically gaga vs adele 2.0

WTF is MDNA

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

I’m a 90s kid myself and not everyone remembers all the genres or groups that were big, even fellow 90s kids. Good Charlotte? Sum 41? The Offspring? Everclear? Way too many to remember! Although Green Day were the most acclaimed, but some only remember the bad instead of the good :wtfga:

Good Charlotte! Damn, I haven't thought of them in a while. Soundgarden, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chili Peppers, NIN, Stone Temple Pilots, Pixies, Sonic Youth, Weezer, Alice In Chains...we were so lucky in the 90s. :icega:

⚯͛

“Billie Joel who”? Really? Y’all are embarrassing sometimes. He has sold more records than most of your faves have or ever will- but keep going with that ignorance. 

JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, NCgaga said:

“Billie Joel who”? Really? Y’all are embarrassing sometimes. He has sold more records than most of your faves have or ever will- but keep going with that ignorance. 

Not to mention he had his own Broadway show. Which he started in for a while. 

But I still disagree with his comment. I also don't  think men should pit women against each other ever. Doesn't even matter if his opinion is right or wrong. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived