celeb

Billie Joe Armstrong throws shade at Ariana when talking about Billie Eilis

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
13 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

interscope is not a charity lol.

Ā 

When 95% of theĀ artists they sign cost them money, record labels such as InterscopeĀ are actually are dependent on corporateĀ companies like Apple, SonyĀ and Disney to bankroll their stars.Ā 

These labels donā€™t make hardly any money from music, but rather advertising, merchandising and sponsorship.

So in a way, Interscope isĀ a charity. In the sense that most charities steal from the poor (in Interscopeā€™s case, artists) and give to theĀ rich (advertising firms,Ā management, media and publishing).

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
8 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Seems to be trendy lately to make fun of ā€œAriana Grandeā€ when your albums/singles drop. Yā€™all should live off your own hustle #Ido

Ā 

:huntyga:

Thatā€™s why I donā€™t understand why they felt the need to say anything. Billie wanted Ariana to win that night. Ariana cheered her on. Whether it was intentional or not, I feel like this another prime example of players in the industry trying to pit women against each other.

CannaeDrive

Why did I read "Billy Joel" in the titleĀ :deadbanana::

Ā 

OT: This guy sounds and looks a bit insufferable but Greenday is still OK

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Daylight Jokers
4 hours ago, Mr S said:

something that was created organically in their bedroom with just 2 people.

Oh my god, this sounded so wrong.:saladga:

JusKeepBreathin

I like him alot. But, this screams art police.Ā 

Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jose P
7 hours ago, FentyGa said:

keyword:trollga:

I meanĀ Madonna, Cher, Britney, and Xtina arenā€™t huge anymore either yet anyone with basic pop culture knowledge knows who they are because of their legacies. Same withĀ Green Day. Theyā€™re not that old anyways.

Batwings

For all the people saying "Who?", Green Day are basically living legends at this point, so you're only making yourselves look foolish.

And please stop giving Billie flack for "mumbling" when we all know Ariana can't enunciate for crap and only sings the vowels in all her lyrics.

I like all three artists, and each one has their flaws and strengths, but the reality is that most of the peopleĀ  complaining in this thread are just salty about Billie's success and can't stop whining about it.

Jose P

And he does have a point. Billie writes her own lyrics alongside Finneas and theyā€™re the ones responsible for the creative directionĀ of her music. Yā€™all blindly hate her but she does make her own art. Ariana is an amazing vocalist but thatā€™s the only thing she has going for her.

I know singers donā€™t have to write their own music. I love Britney yet she doesnā€™t write her own stuff most of the time. But I do thinkĀ a complete and well-rounded artist does write and conceptualize their own music themselves. Arenā€™tĀ music and poetry supposed to be the expressionĀ of the artist? But if they donā€™t write it itā€™s not. They can make up for itĀ like Ari does but sheā€™s still not a well-rounded artist in my eyes.

Still, the comparison was unnecessary. There really was no reason for him to drag Ariana. He had a point but it was unnecessary for him to bring it up. It just causes useless drama.

And guys, Billie JoeĀ Armstrong and Green Day are literal legends. Stop it with the ā€œwho?ā€ comments cause it doesnā€™t make you look cool. Itā€™s just embarrassing.

Conservative Mom

I read billy joel and i was frightened:wtfga:

turned out it is green day that makes sense:vegas:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Popcorn anyone?Ā 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRysLVXUfGrKM8BPhT6361

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Archived