đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Joe Armstrong throws shade at Ariana when talking about Billie Eilis

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Didymus
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

It's hilarious because I heard about Billie in early 2018 and I saw her on the iTunes charts and I saw some Spotify promo and I NEVER checked her out until November 2018 when I listened to when the party's over. 

I INSTANTLY fell in love. 

It was all organic, simply appreciated the music. Tons of people who like her are the same.

Same :ladyhaha:

Bille and her brother make music themselves without any help. 

But see them never addressing this, ever :rip: An industry plant with homemade music. Sounds plausible.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
33 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Precisely. But apparently the two tours she did before she became famous don't matter :smh: Or the fact that, I dunno, people genuinely dig her music. Shocker.

I mean, to me it's like this.

"Bury a Friend", what I consider a truly great little piece of dark poetry set to a perfect production for it with unique elements.    Produced and Written by Billie and Finneas only. 

"7 Rings"... its like someone threw every current pop/rap trope into a bucket.  Written by like 7 people and produced by like 3 others.  

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

But see them never addressing this, ever :rip: An industry plant with homemade music. Sounds plausible.

The irony of Gaga stans constantly thrashing an ARTIST who writes, produces, sings, and performs their own music with little to no input from others :rip: 

Things Gaga has been praised for by this fan base for YEARS. 

BUtterfield 8

The irony of Gaga stans constantly thrashing an ARTIST who writes, produces, sings, and performs their own music with little to no input from others :rip: 

Things Gaga has been praised for by this fan base for YEARS. 

How we know Billie isn’t lying 

Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Plus, she DID work her way up. She was playing at small venues in 2018. She SLOWLY gained a following in 2017-2018 and she BOOMED in late 2018 and then 2019 was success after success. 

And in 2020 she will continue to have success. 

“Becoming Billie: How Apple Music and Spotify helped make Billie Eilish music’s new Gen Z superstar” is the heading of an article from TheMusicNetwork.com

Read it. (I know you won’t, it basically just reminds us how the biggest companies in the world - Apple/Spotify/Google - all helped make Billie Eilish successful).

She is the love child of Corporate America and Hollywood. And the backlash is already happening, in case you forgot what she said about the hip hop community. They sure as hell won’t forget. That’s what happens when you idolise children. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, Blue Lagoon said:

Y'all have really hit rock bottom :rip: 

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

“Becoming Billie: How Apple Music and Spotify helped make Billie Eilish music’s new Gen Z superstar” is the heading of an article from TheMusicNetwork.com

Read it. (I know you won’t, it basically just reminds us how the biggest companies in the world - Apple/Spotify/Google - all helped make Billie Eilish successful).

And we love that those companies help!

But a following like hers isn't something you can just pump money into and it will magically happen for everyone. They were smart into who they invested in. 

Interscope knows a thing or two about who to sign ;) 

Mister G

Didn’t Green Day just drop a new album? It’s sitting at #1 on the iTunes Top 100 but those reviews are savage. 

giskardsb
5 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Because she and Finneas know *exactly* what they have been doing.

Lord Temptation

And we love that those companies help!

But a following like hers isn't something you can just pump money into. They were smart into who they invested in. 

Interscope knows a thing or two about who to sign ;) 

When the biggest companies in the world are throwing millions at a child, it means they can afford to waste that money. She’s not an investment. They’re basically just burning money, they don’t care whether they’ll get their money back or not. 

Interscope is a slush fund.

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Getting real tired of the ariana shade recently

Right?

the most talented current generation pop star deserves respect 

giskardsb
5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

When the biggest companies in the world are throwing millions at a child, it means they can afford to waste that money. She’s not an investment. They’re basically just burning money, they don’t care whether they’ll get their money back or not. 

Interscope is a slush fund.

interscope is not a charity lol.

FentyGa
4 hours ago, Oyster said:

ok some of you acting like “billie joe who” are embarrassing, this guy was huge!

keyword:trollga:

FentyGa
18 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Didn’t Green Day just drop a new album? It’s sitting at #1 on the iTunes Top 100 but those reviews are savage. 

Seems to be trendy lately to make fun of “Ariana Grande” when your albums/singles drop. Y’all should live off your own hustle #Ido

:huntyga:

Archived