💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

It's not illegal and I already responded to another user with a link explaining it.

Paying streaming services to  put your songs in every playlist possible is modern day payloa, both give you exposure and both shove the songs down people's throat. 

Bottom of the story is that shallow's low radio points could've costed her the #1 and her team didn't do anything about it.

True. Not illegal and it happens, especially on Spotify and its biggest playlists. And often, the exposure results in a hit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Her team ****ING suck. I'm getting a little annoyed over all this **** now. Sign a new record deal, ditch Bobby and sort it out. It's a mess, all of it. It cannot be that hard to prevent leaks. Encrypt & secure. It can't be.

That's my take on it, too, tbh. 

Like, it's kind of unfathomable at this point. 

How can one of the richest, most famous and surely most resourced artists of our time have to suffer so many leaks?

It's unheard for a lead single to leak, and then weeks later, for MV stills to follow.  You'd think they would've put everything in place to prevent that from happening again, no?

Literal nightmare.

subtext / fantasy

monketsharona

The full thing will probably leak before the release date for sure (like SL did few weeks ago).

She really need to announce something. They can't just ignore people knowing about it. It's not a surprise release anymore. SO just announce.

3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

How can one of the richest, most famous and surely most resourced artists of our time have to suffer so many leaks?

It's unheard for a lead single to leak, and then weeks later, for MV stills to follow.  You'd think they would've put everything in place to prevent that from happening again, no?

Literal nightmare.

It makes no sense. I used to **** on monsters who hated on her team years ago, back in 2016 especially. But now I'm totally convinced. They suck and I could do a better job, it's  so amateur at this point. A Star Is Born and its massive soundtrack was kept under wraps fine. Warner Bros is a massive film corporation, yet, no leaks...

7 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Literal nightmare.

She should take notes from Beyoncé and Taylor. As of what we know, Taylor's team is trustworthy and takes it seriously, truly professional. Beyoncé and her self-titled album already speaks for itself, whereas Gaga's team look like a bunch of colleagues who don't take anything seriously and seems to rejoice in childish teasing and having fun.

FlopSlurper
12 minutes ago, Rio said:

Her team ****ING suck. I'm getting a little annoyed over all this **** now. Sign a new record deal, ditch Bobby and sort it out. It's a mess, all of it. It cannot be that hard to prevent leaks. Encrypt & secure. It can't be.

preach, and people getting pressed that we want a better team for her because she deserves better than this 💀

NewUsername

The overall look from this leaked photo looks GREAT!

SPOILER

Spoiler

But the heart and the other thingies not being perfectly symmetrical and rotated right is irking me a bit haha.

Also, we can see deserty mountains in the back, I love MV's in the desert :giveup: Finally :giveup: 

YourCureness

There is a snake on that team. I'm telling you. She should cut who ever that fvck that is out of her team. 

Everyone blaming her team could be gaga herself could all be a big plan (good or bad publicity is free) this sort of thing keeps everyone talking and it doesn’t fade .

ps I’ve not heard the song yet but have seen the pic 

Defmix100
13 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The overall look from this leaked photo looks GREAT!

SPOILER

Reveal hidden contents

But the heart and the other thingies not being perfectly symmetrical and rotated right is irking me a bit haha.

Also, we can see deserty mountains in the back, I love MV's in the desert :giveup: Finally :giveup: 

Finally :ladyhaha: like Perfect Illusion

34 minutes ago, Rio said:

Bobby Campbell is a wonderful manager. 

People need to stop acting like he's in charge of everything. He is merely her day to manager. He himself answers to an entire agency and label. 

Title is quite misleading. One photo from set leaked. It isn’t a video still nor is it footage from the video. Nor is there any footage about to leak anywhere 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Married the Night
10 minutes ago, Stef said:

Title is quite misleading. One photo from set leaked. It isn’t a video still nor is it footage from the video. Nor is there any footage about to leak anywhere 

What about the shoulder pads photo? And if it’s not from the video why does it appear to have backup dancers behind her?

Archived