💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Just now, illySpencer said:

I really start to believe that "Lady GaGa" was a team work, and not a work from Stefani herself.  Cause clearly since BTW, GaGa isn't GaGa anymore. 

it is definitely like that. gaga is a great singer and has some writing skills but she was only so big because of a huge team effort of very, very talented people. gaga doesnt always have the best ideas and it shows ever since she is mostly doing her own thing

You will learn respect!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the feeling of disappointment is not just a toxic-hardcore-fans's thing at this point. If this is it like it seams... It truly seams lacking of a concept, a solid one.

18 minutes ago, Sadira said:

it is definitely like that. gaga is a great singer and has some writing skills but she was only so big because of a huge team effort of very, very talented people. gaga doesnt always have the best ideas and it shows ever since she is mostly doing her own thing

get the **** out, you can say this about every single artist/popstar/singer that ever made it big, what a stupid argument. 

omg y'all are so annoying, can I please get unbanned on ATRL :giveup: 

I used to always defend GGD on ATRL when people would talk ****, because we're all the same, but yeah y'all are definitely some annoying ass whiners. 

4 minutes ago, Mariano said:

get the **** out, you can say this about every single artist/popstar/singer that ever made it big, what a stupid argument. 

take a seat. this wasnt an argument to anything. just a plain statement and its not false and why do i need to mention other artists. of course its the same with other artists but that doesnt take away from gaga not being able to do a whole teams job and that her current team isnt in the same league anymore.

You will learn respect!

Stephen
27 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I really start to believe that "Lady GaGa" was a team work, and not a work from Stefani herself.  

Ohhhh you mean like a team of creative people working on her shows, fashion, ideas, photoshoots, etc? Like a collective of people collaborating to make Lady Gaga happen?

Kinda like a creative house?

Maybe a haus?

Gee I wonder.

radioactive

can we all breathe and just think of how far we’ve come? remember when we thought she was going to release a witchy album on october 2018? and the creepy unexplained photos? and now we have leaks from her NEXT ****ING SINGLE!! which is not good but it still means that LG6 is for sure coming LITERALLY sooner than ever.

let’s embrace the final days of the pre lg6 era instead of fighting about things we can’t control :hug:

mean girls bake a cake GIF

25 minutes ago, Sadira said:

???

I don't think it's that debatable that a lot of Gaga's ideas, even from the early nexus of her career (08-12), came directly from her own creation?

I think we can critique and debate how the changes in her team have factored in the changes in the execution of her ideas, but I think she deserves way more credit. She's had a heavy hand in many aspects of the direction of her videos, the literal production of her own music, the logistics and planning of her shows, even the fashion itself, and more.

Like, yeah, collectively the stanbase could be groaning with whatever is going on now, but she is acclaimed and heralded as one of the greatest pop artists and performers in recent history for a reason.

3 points in and ready for more

3 minutes ago, Sadira said:

take a seat. this wasnt an argument to anything. just a plain statement and its not false and why do i need to mention other artists. of course its the same with other artists but that doesnt take away from gaga not being able to do a whole teams job and that her current team isnt in the same league anymore.

But how do you know..? Maybe Gaga had good ideas back then and bad ideas now.

Also there's anything that sophisticated about anything Gaga did (visually) back in the day, apart from literally Bad Romance, Alejandro and BTW videos :rip: Every other video she's done is stunning, but nothing extraordinary. 

boneknuckleskin
27 minutes ago, Sadira said:

Facts. Bring back Inez and Vinoodh, Nicola Formichetti, and the rest of the Haus — also get rid of Bloodpop or at least reduce his influence in her music. 

Regina George
11 minutes ago, Mariano said:

omg y'all are so annoying, can I please get unbanned on ATRL :giveup: 

I used to always defend GGD on ATRL when people would talk ****, because we're all the same, but yeah y'all are definitely some annoying ass whiners. 

If you continue attacking other users like this and being rude you’ll get banned here too :interestinga:

boneknuckleskin
31 minutes ago, Miel said:

I'm just kind of flabbergasted how everything keeps on leaking, like... how???

Not only is it weird how much is leaking, but the way it’s leaking is weird. Not at all organic. Feels very forced and strategic.   

2 minutes ago, Miel said:

???

I don't think it's that debatable that a lot of Gaga's ideas, even from the early nexus of her career (08-12), came directly from her own creation?

I think we can critique and debate how the changes in her team have factored in the changes in the execution of her ideas, but I think she deserves way more credit. She's had a heavy hand in many aspects of the direction of her videos, the literal production of her own music, the logistics and planning of her shows, even the fashion itself, and more.

Like, yeah, collectively the stanbase could be groaning with whatever is going on now, but she is acclaimed and heralded as one of the greatest pop artists and performers in recent history for a reason.

of course she also had ideas and definitely some of them were also great and superb but i would never believe everything being her idea. in my opinion it is a clear indicator that so much changed when most of the team also changed and gaga stayed.

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

But how do you know..? Maybe Gaga had good ideas back then and bad ideas now.

Also there's anything that sophisticated about anything Gaga did (visually) back in the day, apart from literally Bad Romance, Alejandro and BTW videos :rip: Every other video she's done is stunning, but nothing extraordinary. 

no one knows 100% but do you really think that almost everything was her idea? thats something i dont believe for any artist. 

You will learn respect!

Every time I read these posts I feel sad because her ENTIRE team is underappreciated. 

Blame the leaks on INTERSCOPE, not her team. Her team doesn't handle security - all masters are at Interscope.

Blame the marketing on INTERSCOPE, not her team. She has a marketing team from INTERSCOPE. Her personal team is NOT the one marketing her music.

Watch this video and maybe you'll know how much effort her team puts in. In this 13 MINUTE performance, she has several Joanne hats she never used, multifarious outfits she never used, different choreography for different songs she didn't sing and a lot of small details gone UNNOTICED because the cinematographer fked up.

Don't come w bs when you're whining like a baby. BR leaked one month prior and I see some people saying the TFM team was more competent (???) Y'all hypocrites.

Archived