💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

US Weekly: “Lady Gaga’s relationship with Michael is not serious”

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

MonsterMom
10 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Kinda a weird thought but I hope she uses protection. Shes been with a lot of men. :poot:

stop no GIF by cerecdoctors

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
21 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Kinda a weird thought but I hope she uses protection. Shes been with a lot of men. :poot:

nene leakes eye roll GIF

we know of what, 4 in the last 9 years?

reality’s tight if the music is right

lavenderblondee

I like to think I know what sources are ~ trust worthy and I don't think US Weekly is one of them. regardless, I feel like she isn't the type to post to insta if it was just a "fling" but I also have to accept that I know NOTHING :ohwell:

JazzGa

Well this is the opposite of what we were all thinking :ladyhaha: Maybe the source is legit and it's true... maybe Michael was like "hey since we're boinking, I would like to try out being famous a little! and hype my personal brand :green:" and Gagz was like "lol sounds fun, let's troll some monstros!" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Well this is the opposite of what we were all thinking :ladyhaha: Maybe the source is legit and it's true... maybe Michael was like "hey since we're boinking, I would like to try out being famous a little! and hype my personal brand :green:" and Gagz was like "lol sounds fun, let's troll some monstros!" 

Excuse me!! Who da fuq is YOU to take my place as resident Little Monster Bubble Dreams Popper? Say What Zach Galifianakis GIF

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

JazzGa
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Excuse me!! Who da fuq is YOU to take my place as resident Little Monster Bubble Dreams Popper? Say What Zach Galifianakis GIF

Together we can smash twice as many dreams :legend: :legend:

Jigglygoth
1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

Kinda a weird thought but I hope she uses protection. Shes been with a lot of men:poot:

Girl, I've sexted more men in the last hour, than she has dated since her career started, STOP :sharon:. To the contrary, she seems old fashioned and quite conservative to me. 

She seems to be a romantic girl, I think she's dated very few guys, actually. With her level of exposure, I would have slept with the entire industry by now, LMAO :ladyhaha:  

If the reports are true, and she's just having fun, I think that's really healthy and cool. Relationships can be emotionally draining, sometimes a hoe needs to enjoy ha self and have some friends with benefits for a lil' fun :staymad:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Together we can smash twice as many dreams :legend: :legend:

drew barrymore killers GIF by NETFLIX

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

Girl, I've sexted more men in the last hour, than she has dated since her career started, STOP :sharon:. To the contrary, she seems old fashioned and quite conservative to me. 

She seems to be a romantic girl, I think she's dated very few guys, actually. With her level of exposure, I would have slept with the entire industry by now, LMAO :ladyhaha:  

If the reports are true, and she's just having fun, I think that's really healthy and cool. Relationships can be emotionally draining, sometimes a hoe needs to enjoy ha self and have some friends with benefits for a lil' fun :staymad:

I love the powerful sex-positive energy of this post :legend: 

Diamond heart99
17 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

Right? If I were her I’d be hitting up every A Lister in the industry I ever hand a crush on and asking them if I they want to be able to say they f*cked Lady Gaga. Sex positivity is where it’s at!!!

6 minutes ago, Mister D said:

The fact that she posted a pic with him doesn't mean nothing :ladyhaha: 

It might mean something...even if it's not anything anyone's thought of.

Cuz if I'm not mistaken, I don't recall any man being in her IG grid since the "time apart" post re: Taylor. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived