💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga believes in ghosts

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

So I don't know why I keep getting these random celebrity articles on facebook, but this one was about "bad habits" of celebrities.  Gaga is about halfway down, but this is what it says:

Lady Gaga believes in ghosts

Plenty of people believe in the supernatural, and Lady Gaga is one of them. The eccentric pop star apparently does not doubt that spirits exist, to the point that she reportedly spent $50,000 on an electromagnetic field detector.

It seems that Gaga wanted to defend herself against anything from “the other side” that might have meant her harm. That apparently included a specter by the name of “Ryan.” While there’s nothing wrong with believing in ghosts, $50,000 is a lot to spend on a device to fight them.

https://monagiza.com/stories/celebrities-who-have-major-bad-habits-they-cant-shake/

Yes I know this isn't a reliable source.  But this is such a random thing.  Is this true? It doesn't really matter to me if it is or isn't.  I just thought it was random and I've never seen it talked about that Gaga believes in ghosts.

she/her/hers

How could the ghost of GaGa's past not believe in ghosts herself. That's why we don't have the album and are never getting one. 

ObezyankaNol

Well,  she thinks Joanne lives inside her, so maybe it's true

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

elijahfan

Well, I don't know about Gaga, but I think papa Joe kinda believes in spirits, since a bartender at Joanne Trattoria once told @Admin, my mum and I (yeah, we were all 3 sitting at the bar, that was a really random encounter :laughga:) that the place was apparently haunted, and an exorcism had been performed there or something. Apparently the ghost still manifests itself from time to time. I literally have never brought this story up before, but the article in the OP kinda reminded me of it.

codymonster
3 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

She neither confirmed nor denied it here 

11:36

This interview is so good. Her personality really shines when he is asking about the rumours

Ally Campana

I remember reading about it back in the day. The article said she dresses eccentrically because the ghost 'Ryan' kept following her and she wanted to confuse him or something. lol.

Does it matter? Damage is done

That David Letterman interview was cute. There were questions she would not answer. :fan:

Even in the recent Oprah interview she talked about spirituality. Nothing about Ryan though. :air:

Economy

I read about something like this many years ago about the electromagnetic field detector

Never knew if it was real tho

Archived