đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Disregarded Curfew in London Yesterday

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Faded said:

I love Madonna, I think a lot of us do here. But there's a fine line between being a 'stan' and recognising when your fave is acting like a self-righteous jerk.

I just feel like people dont know when to stop. Its one thing to point it out and be critical,  but some people dig in deep to hate on artists for every bad move they make. Madonna is very professional in most ways, but people will give her crap for even canceling shows due to injury. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
3 minutes ago, Virginia said:

poor 50 year old gays

Funny, considering the amount of young people in this site who stan Madonna (myself included) :ohwell:

Lilmonzter

I can hear Madonna's pappa's disapproval from heaven 

'Arrested at 61 for breaking curfew when will you grow up madge'

:fan:

Sing C'est la vie 

Musicisfreedom

Also, Madonna has gotten a lot better with showing up on time since the Vegas shows. I went to see her twice in Los Angeles and she was on time perfectly. She wasn't hours late. The curfew is at 11pm and apparently they weren't supposed to cut the power until 11:15 (from fans who went to the show)

Bitch I'm Madonna

Reginald
9 minutes ago, Virginia said:

poor 50 year old gays

That's gonna be most of us in about 20-25 years stanning Gaga.

For perspective, Lady Gaga is only 20 years younger than Janet Jackson and about 30 younger than Madonna :trollga:

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

I can hear Madonna's mamma's disapproval from heaven 

Thats kind of an inappropriate hing to say don't you think? Considering she had to grow up without her mother.

Bitch I'm Madonna

2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

uhh why are there curfews? it’s a city not under taliban rule right? people aren’t allowed to be out at night??

Not the city lol.

When an artist goes on tour, they have to agree to perform in a time window. The venue holds the right to shut the power off to the stage, sound, lights, etc and just stop the concert if they go over the limit. 

Stupid why are there curfews who cares. Everyone has so much to complain about it’s annoying, would hate to be famous. 

Lilmonzter
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Thats kind of an inappropriate hing to say don't you think? Considering she had to grow up without her mother.

Really didn't know that :ohno:

Sorry

Sing C'est la vie 

Didymus
17 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

uhh why are there curfews? it’s a city not under taliban rule right? people aren’t allowed to be out at night??

They are, the problem is traffic control, noise disturbance, and the scheduling of hired staff to make sure such a large crowd enters and leaves the city safely.

What Madge chooses to ignore is that a lot of people tied to the venue are just trying to do their job and that they are the ones directly affected if things turn out differently than planned cause her highness chose to be an hour late.

Honestly, if I worked in a concert hall, I’d just call in sick if I had to work on a Madonna night lmfao. The danger of working like two hours overtime is too real with her :smh: 

Musicisfreedom

FYI

The stated start time on Ticketmaster is 8:30 PM. The show runs over two hours long. She wasn't hours late. Even a couple minutes later than 8:30 could've made her go over the limit. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

shoful
11 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

I can hear Madonna's pappa's disapproval from heaven 

Her father is still alive lmao

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Lilmonzter
3 hours ago, shoful said:

Her father is still alive lmao

Well kill him then 

Run bitch

Sing C'est la vie 

LaLuna
39 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Another thread that will be full of Madonna haters? Yeah no thanks. 

Maybe if your fave wasn't so disrespectful people wouldn't be hating on her.

tenor.gif?itemid=7243119

Archived