💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

People.com - Lady Gaga and New Man

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

gagasicebath
43 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Not a popular opinion round did MFer but...

I think that LG will always put herself above any man and will fold on the first sign of them being trouble.  Which is such a great thing to see women do even in this day and age. 

Just my opinion but I’m always wrong...until GGDs hindsight kicks in and then I’m not :ladyhaha:

I'm with you, I like that as much as she obviously wants to find a partner, she doesn't settle for any old fool once she realises he's not right. It's an admirable trait and a damn good one for the younger gals looking up to her to see.

She should issue each of these dudes with their own ANY OLD FOOL t-shirt as she sends them on their way :kiss:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

But Bradga stans never did! Out heroes!

Gaga please scrap LG6, we don't deserve it :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Battle 4 Ur Life

It’s so dumb how everyone obsesses over who she’s dating.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Not a popular opinion round did MFer but...

I think that LG will always put herself above any man and will fold on the first sign of them being trouble.  

Which is such a great thing to see women do as even in this day and age it’s uncommon.

Just my opinion but I’m always wrong...until GGD’s hindsight kicks in and then I’m not :ladyhaha:

I don't think it's that she puts herself first, I think it's probably just very difficult to maintain a relationship when you're Lady Gaga. I mean, it must be very intimidating for a guy to enter her life knowing she is richer, more powerful, more famous and more successful than he'll ever be. 

blankpaper
Just now, ThatBinch said:

I don't think it's that she puts herself first, I think it's probably just very difficult to maintain a relationship when you're Lady Gaga. I mean, it must be very intimidating for a guy to enter her life knowing she is richer, more powerful, more famous and more successful than he'll ever be. 

I read something after her breakup with Carino (I think it was him) that part of the reason was that it was limiting her creativity and she couldn’t let her career be negatively affected like that for a man. She puts herself first, but it’s in a healthy way

reality’s tight if the music is right

Diamond heart99
7 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Hence why I said putting herself first. Why should she be small so they can be big? 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

48 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

But Bradga stans never did! Out heroes!

I know its fake but am i the only one who thinks this photoshop edit looks very convincing

Chromaticunt
4 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Hence why I said putting herself first. Why should she be small so they can be big? 

We don't know for a fact who broke off her previous relationships, so we can't assume she is the one putting herself first. I'm just saying the pressures of fame are probably a main factor in why her relationships end. As we see in Five Foot Two, Gaga says every time some huge event happens in her life, her lovers leave her. I doubt that's a coincidence. I'm betting they probably just can't handle how ultra successful she is. And no, I don't think she should minimise her success for a man, and I don't think she ever will either. I can't see her ever marrying for this reason tbh, unless it's with someone equally famous.

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

We don't know for a fact who broke off her previous relationships, so we can't assume she is the one putting herself first. I'm just saying the pressures of fame are probably a main factor in why her relationships end. As we see in Five Foot Two, Gaga says every time some huge event happens in her life, her lovers leave her. I doubt that's a coincidence. I'm betting they probably just can't handle how ultra successful she is. And no, I don't think she should minimise her success for a man, and I don't think she ever will either. I can't see her ever marrying for this reason tbh, unless it's with someone equally famous.

I think you and I are saying the exactly same thing babe, just using different words.

But I, like Donald Trump have all the BEST words. 😂😂😂 JK  - and I agree with you.

Chromaticunt
11 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I think you and I are saying the exactly same thing babe, just using different words.

But I, like Donald Trump have all the BEST words. 😂😂😂 JK  - and I agree with you.

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. I think we're just looking at it differently. I don't like to see it as her choosing herself over a man, because I don't think she would consciously choose her career over love. But ultimately when you've got a multi-million dollar empire to run, you're not going to run off into the sunset with a guy unless he's truly The One.

Diamond heart99
Just now, ThatBinch said:

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. I think we're just looking at it differently. I don't like to see it as her choosing herself over a man, because I don't think she would consciously choose her career over love. But ultimately when you've got a multi-million dollar empire to run, you're not going to run off into the sunset with a guy unless it's truly The One.

Exactly and “THE ONE” (if we believe in that kind of stuff) won’t have issues with who she is and thus she won’t have to choose. ❤️

gagasicebath
13 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

I agree she might struggle to find the right person too unless it’s an A-lister like her who gets it so isn’t intimidated by her fame and totally sideswiped by her lifestyle.

B Coop, this is your moment :ally:

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, D0P3 said:

It’s so dumb how everyone obsesses over who she’s dating.

You are 10000000000% right. I am doing that thing I hate and being part of the problem and not the solution. 

I’m giving myself this amusement for today and then I’m out. Gonna leave this all to the GGDers planning the wedding and asking to birth her babies for her. 

Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

You are 10000000000% right. I am doing that thing I hate and being part of the problem and not the solution. 

I’m giving myself this amusement for today and then I’m out. Gonna leave this all to the GGDers planning the wedding and asking to birth her babies for her. 

I’m not even talking about us fans, more the tabloids.

She is an interesting artist (when she’s active at least) why would it be interesting to know who her partner is? that’s so private. but oh well

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived