💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post 02/04/2020

Mister G

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, Miguemonster said:

I think we’re missing the point. She said on Nikki tutorial that “haus labs is a colorful place and so is my new music”. Then created a contest for LM to enter. Clearly the new line is colorful and it’s going to coincide with music. Plus the winky face is a nod to something 

My thoughts exactly 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting my hopes up on any unlikely hints, so I'll focus on the positives:

She looks fantastic, and I am curious as to what she will be revealing from Haus Labs!

3 points in and ready for more

3 hours ago, Miguemonster said:

I think we’re missing the point. She said on Nikki tutorial that “haus labs is a colorful place and so is my new music”. Then created a contest for LM to enter. Clearly the new line is colorful and it’s going to coincide with music. Plus the winky face is a nod to something 

Yes - new makeup

disappointed lauren london GIF

OpenHeartedMonster
9 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

FameGa was known for matte black and nude lips, she should definitely release those colors.  :legend: (And lavender!)

Black is hard to formulate though and it would probably be tough to pick 1 or 2 shades of nude. But I would spill my coins for them :giveup:

That's a good idea! A collection which includes 6 lipsticks, one color representing one album!! And as she said on NikkieTutorials's video if she's doing a makeup and a music release approximately at the same time, she could release LG6 at the same time! What a concept

Linus Gaga

Anyone realise she had long nails here and then when she was on stage she had short nails

Hit me a message and say hi !

StupidLoveBis

She becomes active again it's a good thing, but posting an enigma picture more than 4 days after the event ??? (?????????)

The fact  she's teasing a new haus labs product like she's teasing an album :rip:

We noticed her lips weren’t that black light reflecting orange as she descended down during the show! Ugh Saturday was so fun đŸ˜© bring me back. 

Cello

Excited for more Haus Labs products! But ma'am I'm already broke, don't make matters worse :messga:

she/her

Archived