Mr. S: "Feb 20"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

She's taking revenge (again) for all the time GGD was horrible to her :selena:

It’s true tho, she used to say things back in the day, she never left us in the dark the way she is doing now

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

If she is releasing on Feb 20 then I’m sure there will be a few teasers before that, like promo pix, video clips, full announcements etc.  I doubt she will just surprise release it on Feb 20.

Erich Johnson
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

If she is releasing on Feb 20 then I’m sure there will be a few teasers before that, like promo pix, video clips, full announcements etc.  I doubt she will just surprise release it on Feb 20.

this

i don't see gaga doing a surprise launch

JINNOCIDE
7 minutes ago, Red said:

It’s true tho, she used to say things back in the day, she never left us in the dark the way she is doing now

I think it's a mix of this and she being ahead of herself, excited with news to share. We have a gif with tons of things she promised us along the way and never came to be. And it's the best way, truly. After the mess with ARTPOP, I rather wait to hear a definitive date set in stone that has a 99.9% chance it won't be postponed (only due to things beyond their control) than to hear something's coming soon.

Or at least a timeframe. I'm ok with knowing if she's "coming this Q1" or something, but I guess it's just my virgo kicking in :messga:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

I think it's a mix of this and she being ahead of herself, excited with news to share. We have a gif with tons of things she promised us along the way. And it's the best way, truly. After the mess with ARTPOP, I rather wait to hear a definitive date set in stone that has a 99.9% chance it won't be postponed (only due to things beyond their control) than to hear something's coming soon.

Or at least a timeframe. I'm ok with knowing if she's "coming this Q1" or something, but I guess it's just my virgo kicking in :messga:

I am all in for her keeping her mouth a little shut cause she did over share ARTPOP too soon but this time is too much. Like, what do we know about LG6? What do we really know? What info do we have that came from Gaga and not from her producers Instagram posts and fake insiders? Literally it is: LG6 exists. We don’t even know if it is coming in 2020. We don’t even know if Stupid Love is gonna be in it at all. All we think we know is pure speculation.

illySpencer
4 hours ago, sampool said:

At this point I couldn’t careless whatever any “insider” gotta say. Gaga herself is the only reliable source. 

It's true but she don't talk to us anymore so... :ladyhaha:

JINNOCIDE
4 minutes ago, Red said:

I am all in for her keeping her mouth a little shut cause she did over share ARTPOP too soon but this time is too much. Like, what do we know about LG6? What do we really know? What info do we have that came from Gaga and not from her producers Instagram posts and fake insiders? Literally it is: LG6 exists. We don’t even know if it is coming in 2020. We don’t even know if Stupid Love is gonna be in it at all. All we think we know is pure speculation.

Could u imagine if she releases LG6 and Stupid Love is a bonus track :selena:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

Could u imagine if she releases LG6 and Stupid Love is a bonus track :selena:

That could happen, we don’t know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

SwissMonster
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Why do y'all keep believing Mr. S? He's told you all five different time periods and his "excuses" make no sense. Do you think Interscope/UMG, a multi-billion dollar company, lets Gaga change her mind a few days before a scheduled release...like Mr. S. has "claimed."? Just because he's sometimes right doesn't mean he's always right....

*Still think he works at a radio station or streaming and started leaking legit things...but then got on a power trip and started making a ton of sh*t up about various artists.

Mr. S NEVER said a date concerning LG6 or the lead. This is the first time. Also he actually is almost always right!

And people acting like Feb. 7 was sure. It NEVER was...Feb. 20 is much more sure. Mr. S would never a specific date, especially if it is so close. Y’all need to calm down.mp3

Y’all are putting all the “insiders” in the same category. Mr. S never claimed Feb. 7!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

If it was Feb 7, I wonder if she moved it back so it wouldn’t come out the same day as the PCD comeback, maybe she felt bad and wanted them to have their moment.  They go way back as she supported them on tour.

ydnmnme
18 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Omg did someone really do this for the Miami show? :fail:

Yes and we stan our hero

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

HeavyPunkLover

Do you know that I come here almost everyday since 2010? I read a lot of opinions and get a lot of info for my passion of Gaga. 
I know her style now. I know that she is hyper creative and the urge to share this creativity for her is like an illness. That’s why a lot of times, she shared with all of us something about her projects or ideas. 
in this era we live a total control of the artist from the big companies. They have so many limits about their creativity even tough they have a lot of money to invest.
I’m sure she will deliver something that we can all enjoy (I really liked the Stupid Love leak and the perfect retro synth theme is perfect for her comeback)

She once said that this will be a surprise. As she changes plans and ideas very often I really have no idea what she’s thinking right now. 

So be prepared: we might have to wait a long time before we will hear/see something LG6 related. 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Archived