BTS releasing same day as gaga wont change a think

gaga wont debut at #1 anyway

they will do everything for longvity like shallow

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max
8 minutes ago, Admin said:

What does that have to do with Gaga? Their fanbases do not overlap.

Its not about their fanbases not overlapping, its about BTS fans overshadowing Gaga's release

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

5 minutes ago, mister max said:

Its not about their fanbases not overlapping, its about BTS fans overshadowing Gaga's release

How would they overshadow it though? That’s like saying Gaga shouldn’t release a single during the Nobel Prize ceremony. There’s no correlation.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Admin said:

The 20th is a Thursday so it's not "the most plausible day" by any means.

But nowadays some artists release on Thursday evening to maximize those streaming #'s....9 p.m. PST Thursday/12 a.m. Friday EST...and those release dates are usually considered a Thursday release. Also, didn't Selena or Taylor release early or midday on a Thursday with one of their singles?

Obviously, I could easily be wrong and he has some legit info and isn't just making an educated guess. And I truly hope she drops on the 20th!

9 minutes ago, mister max said:

Also, the lead single from the album they’re releasing debuted at No. 57 on the Hot 100...

spicemuncher
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

The Brits wouldn’t let her perform a new single if you ask me, they are too “cool” for Gaga 2020.

Not true, P!nk debuted Walk Me Home as part of a medley at the Brits 2019 and released it on the same day (Feb 20th 2019).

Jose P

Oh god what the hell. I know she’s coming soon and that’s enough for me. I won’t hype myself up over insider dates anymore. One of those will eventually be the correct date. But I’ll keep my expectations low until Gaga herself announces.

LetsGetHigh
32 minutes ago, Hurem said:

You’re so obnoxious. :smh: 

Not Hurem calling others obnoxious, I've seen it all. :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Not true, P!nk debuted Walk Me Home as part of a medley at the Brits 2019 and released it on the same day (Feb 20th 2019).

She was awarded the outstanding contribution to music award.  Maybe Gaga will get it too.

Luna Lovegood

If we can’t beat them, join them. We should make a streaming party with BTS fans like we did for ASIB OST. Plus don’t worry about ARMYS because BTS has said multiple times they looked up to Gaga and wishes to COLLAB with her. We good.

luna’s advocate

2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Not Hurem calling others obnoxious, I've seen it all. :toofunny:

Why aren’t you working in the industry since Gaga’s team is so incompetent and you know so much about it, LetsGetHigh? :O 

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Hurem said:

Why aren’t you working in the industry since Gaga’s team is so incompetent and you know so much about it, LetsGetHigh? :O 

Because I need to be working in the industry to recognize what a bad strategy it is to release a song a month after it leaked and was hugely publicized, right, Hurem? :shocked:

mister max
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

How would they overshadow it though? That’s like saying Gaga shouldn’t release a single during the Nobel Prize ceremony. There’s no correlation.

Twitter, youtube, itunes, spotify WW

I mean is there anything else left :flop: sure Gaga gets a radio deal and hopefully some US promo but still

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Also, the lead single from the album they’re releasing debuted at No. 57 on the Hot 100...

That wasn't the lead I'm suprised it even charted they are just releasing songs as buzz singles. The lead single gets released when the album gets released

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived