Lady Gaga IG Post: Fun In Miami

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
38 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

You'll should get ordained since you want to marry her off so quickly. Can we just enjoy the little glimpses she gives us into her life at a normal pace without obsessing so fast? Everybody loves him now, and then will start the uncontrolled shipping, and following and harassing and then half of the people who are already setting up the baby name generator are gonna start hating on him and harassing and alienating him and her team and it's going to be like taylor and Carino all over again. 

This! So much this. 
She’s living her life and most likely posted this as an FU to the LMs for doxxing him. 

Not to say she isn’t happy (before I get dragged) but she didn’t post this to show ya’ll how in love she is and for you get your bridesmaids dresses designed. 

ETA: Kinda like last year when all ya’ll moved up her ass asking her why the ring was off and she responded by posting her new tattoos. On Valentine’s Day. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

3 hours ago, Twitter said:

This new era is all about giving 0 f*cks. :ladyhaha:

Zero fcks. 

Zero albums. 

Zero eyebrows. 

:bradley:

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Zero ****s. 

Zero albums. 

Zero eyebrows. 

:bradley:

Probably many ****s :trollga:

Have you seen that pic, sis!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Probably many ****s :trollga:

Have you seen that pic, sis!

No more dancin’ in circles for her anymore.

freebit

Damn, she's into him. Dan didn't even make it to her IG. :deadbanana: I think he got a mention at most. Carino had to wait a whole year.

The chemistry is there, he seems just as into her judging from video and pics.

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

And kill all the little monsters ( as she should ) :vegas:

A concept ... i would like to see it.gif

:wtfga:

HeavyCapiLover

Well  he's lucky they having a good vacation in Miami. The last one only got some pasta tutorial every night :ladyhaha: 

this has nothing to do with Michael clearly but can you imagine what it’s like to be any of Gaga’s exes? They went from living in her mansion, flying on her private jet and going on amazing vacations to suddenly being “ normal” people again 

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

this has nothing to do with Michael clearly but can you imagine what it’s like to be any of Gaga’s exes? They went from living in her mansion, flying on her private jet and going on amazing vacations to suddenly being “ normal” people again 

Sounds like their problem! :vegas:

Not one Michael can relate to, they’ll be together forever :bradley:

:flop:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Diamond heart99
10 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Nah.

They all go on to live perfectly normal adult lives. At least according to Carino’s Instagram.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Teal Ambition
16 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Imagine Carino's daughters when they couldn't hang out in Gaga's huge Malibu mansion anymore :ladyhaha:

I'd be depressed :bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Judas Society

so, he seems pretty mature and DTE. He doesn't seem like the one who likes his life on public display though. I hope he knows what he's getting into and that he's ready for it. But from what Stefani mentioned before, she's ready to start a family and I'm thinking, her pop star days may be over pretty soon. She may put out new albums, but I won't expect her to do as much promo as she used to or tour as much.

Ugh, this meant to be a support for Michael but I ended up spiraling into depression because of my pessimist thoughts about Gaga's career.

Archived