Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't worry about enigma

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Dont worry about  the bad cap enigma  is recieving from  fans and randos on the internet .ignore all the people who dont like  because  after all they are entitled to their opinions

Gagas work speaks for itself and in the end she always comes out ontop and proves her haters wrong .her shows age like fine wine .

Remember when her paparaazi VMA performance  was called wierd and disgusting by many?.today it praised as one of the best vma performances ever 

Remember when they called her music and her sound reductive and they said she wasn't going to last more than 5 years  ?today she is praised as one of the greatest musicians of our time. 

Remember after her superbowl people tried to discredit it by targetting her body and saying that they wasnt any  "standout" moment or political moment? and today she's on every top ten list and and ranking above industry legends 

People always appreciate her work more in the future  perhaps she's always ahead of her time

The point of this is that in the next 5 years  we will all develope a greater appreciation and respect for enigma , the people who are blind to it will open their eyes like the always do at the end. :pawsup:

Bonkers

The most important and valuable lesson you can learn from Twitter:

how to ignore haterz, trollz, and stanz.

If it ends with a z - ignore! :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ShayCristoforo

I also think Enigma is a show that should not be cut short. When you see it fully in Vegas, it's a phenomenal experience. It really does feel like prime Gaga. And she seems happier, so ultimately I think it's a very promising outlook for the future. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

gagaschickens
10 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

The most important and valuable lesson you can learn from Twitter:

how to ignore haterz, trollz, and stanz.

If it ends with a z - ignore! :vegas:

@bonkerz - ignored :vegas:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

sethrb101
4 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I also think Enigma is a show that should not be cut short. When you see it fully in Vegas, it's a phenomenal experience. It really does feel like prime Gaga. And she seems happier, so ultimately I think it's a very promising outlook for the future. 

This. I like Enigma. It's not my favorite show she's ever done, but it's a fun medley of her hits and some deep cuts. The story and her acting can be a bit over the top (and, yes, cringy), but could you not say similar for her older tours?

I think the wisest choice would have been to put together a unique, even more generic show (like Coachella) that was more about the music. But maybe she didn't have enough time to do that and/or wanted to bring Enigma to a wider audience.

She's too busy with LG6 prep to be bothered, I'm sure :queenga:

#Gaga2020

Bonkers
16 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

@bonkerz - ignored :vegas:

200.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ShayCristoforo
7 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

This. I like Enigma. It's not my favorite show she's ever done, but it's a fun medley of her hits and some deep cuts. The story and her acting can be a bit over the top (and, yes, cringy), but could you not say similar for her older tours?

I think the wisest choice would have been to put together a unique, even more generic show (like Coachella) that was more about the music. But maybe she didn't have enough time to do that and/or wanted to bring Enigma to a wider audience.

She's too busy with LG6 prep to be bothered, I'm sure :queenga:

Agreed. Coachella was amazing! Because while there was no story, the use of imagery was strong. Yet it was all very cohesive because it was all artsy. 
And yes she's already working hard enough. She shouldn't need to create a new show for every single gig. Sure she did that in the past, but she overworked herself into poor mental and physical health. I'd much rather have EnigmaLite than dynamics that will kill her slowly. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Didymus

Remember when everyone thought ARTPOP was a mediocre era that deserved to be ignored and... oh wait :oprah:

Archived