HighPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
Just now, Magui said:

How is this possible?! Lol 

Speakers are used to amplify the sounds playing from his DJ booth and it fills the room for everyone to hear 

BITCH LMAO. These videos and the ones in the clubs will never get old. The gays are so thirsty for this f*cking song. :lmao:

1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Speakers are used to amplify the sounds playing from his DJ booth and it fills the room for everyone to hear 

👍 😂👏

1 minute ago, Hades said:

Everyone craves new Gaga music. :air: The entire industry lmao.

After all this time here the gays are scrambling over a f*cking leaked demo. Looks like the fad is winning :firega:

ChromeAngel
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

After all this time here the gays are scrambling over a f*cking leaked demo. Looks like the fad is winning :firega:

The tables have definitely turned. She used to be ridiculed so much and it bothered me that people couldn’t see in Gaga what I saw. Now I’ve come to accept that the GP is dumb and will always be one step behind :oops: 

Cookie Tookie

I’m officially convinced this was just a leak for our entertainment and it has nothing to do with the album

Kind of joking kind of serious, but I wonder what Gaga thinks about having her music associated with somebody who is a Dr. Luke exclusive. Ohh.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived