đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

I was skeptical as hell when it was announced that they were the performers, but I really enjoyed it!  It was really fun and you could tell they were having a blast.  I was dancing along with them  in front of the tv.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryansamonster

Ehhh, worth a watch. Shakira did her thing, JLo had a stripper pole. Won’t remember it by next year. 

Taylucifer

Shakira's had more wtf that's weird moments but I think was overall better and more engaging. But they both did incredible:party:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Andreu
13 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

The difference in populariry between them two is HUGE. Shakira has reached more than 2M tweets, more than the game itself. Jlo barley crossed 100k.

yet the americans think they are on par or Jlo is bigger :enigma:

Godmatica

WAIT

I had like 0 expectations on this, and it actually surprised me a lot. It was really good, funny, and the choreography was amazing. Of course this doesn't top Gaga's show, but they both did a really great job :applause:

giskardsb

Should have just been Shakira.  Even better if she stuck to pre-Laundry Service material. 

Thonin Dyn

At first when they announced they would headline the HT Show i was so excited after 2 years of Boring str8 white male performers. But then i got scared when rumours of them not getting along i was expecting a messy performance. And when I watched it I love it! Even the special guests were not that bad lol. I’m so happy Shakira sang She Wolf and Jlo sang On the floor and Lets get loud!!

PS : stop comparing them. They both did amazing!!

Serve it, Ancient City style!

053Timo

You really thought Shakira was better? In my opinion the show started after Shakira. JLO was killing it. Shakira was really bland. 

Daylight Jokers

That was so good! Definitely a lot better than the last two halftime shows they had. I love their energy on stage (something JT and Adam lacked), it's infectious. It does felt rushed at some parts, but that's what happens when two performs had to share a stage together for only  fourteen minutes.

ELECTROHEART

It was great :tony: the energy of both was insane :nooo:

J balvin and the other left over, tbh :triggered: I mean, It could have been an iconic show showing the power of women, without the need of having put those men who contributed nothing.

But in general I enjoyed that, it was very exciting :applause:

Gaga must have been so mad seeing Shakira's lipsynch lmao :ladyhaha:

Hope y’all don’t start hating but I actually enjoyed it more than Gaga’s show!

I adore Gaga and don’t like Shakira or JLo at all but their show was a SLAY

RudraCNG

Were they lipsyncing? Didn't look like that but since y'all say they were idk what to think. I mean, I can hear Shakira's breathing.

The show was ok tho

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived