Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Chuckles
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

There is no objective fact of an artist performance. The fact that you think your opinion on art is objective is objectively insane.

As a huge Shakira fan, this is not what I expect from her. While Jennifer who I dont like at all gave an amazing show.

Babe, this always happens. Every real fan will expect the best from their fav so your expectations for Shakira were higher than JLo's. Hence you are more pleasantly surprised by JLo than Shakira. They both excelled...

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, MessyTop said:

You’re the “insider” back tracking the 2/7 date. LOL. Im not spamming  sweety. 

Oh here we go again with the ungratefulness of this fan base.. And please for the love of god don’t call me “sweety”. I don’t know who hurt you or why you’re so sad that you have to attack me for sharing info that I got but I’m sorry for that! I honestly am! Wish you happy fulfilled life! 

The show was great. Nothing too spectacular and the show could be structured WAY BETTER. Anyone who says this is the best structured show is :triggered: because they barely had time to run through their own songs. Shakira's setlist, in particular, was WAY too rushed.

MessyTop
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Oh here we go again with the ungratefulness of this fan base.. And please for the love of god don’t call me “sweety”. I don’t know who hurt you or why you’re so sad that you have to attack me for sharing info that I got but I’m sorry for that! I honestly am! Wish you happy fulfilled life! 

Whats wrong with sweety? LOL keep using “ungratefulness” see ya 2/7! God bless 

boneknuckleskin

It wasn’t as good as Gaga’s or even Katy’s but it was fun. The choreo was over the top

Regina George
Just now, MessyTop said:

Whats wrong with sweety? LOL keep using “ungratefulness” see ya 2/7! God bless 

What will you do if nothing happens? Come for me? Attack me? Seems to me like you have anger issues that you need to work on. For your own sake ofc. 

13 minutes ago, Poker said:

Just out of curiosity, as a fellow Shakira fan, what was you expecting?

It was mostly random performances that looked the same, she could easily have done something amazing with Hips Dont Lie and  Whenever. I was mainly expecting insane Belly Dancing. There was something wrong with the way Shakira performs, she could not even belly dance correctly! Wish she opened the show with something like this:

MessyTop
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What will you do if nothing happens? Come for me? Attack me? Seems to me like you have anger issues that you need to work on. For your own sake ofc. 

Lol. Im not attacking anyone. Relax. Is not personal. It’s not about you girl. Im not expecting anything. I trust Gaga, she’ll announce when she’s ready. All is good girl. Peace. 

boneknuckleskin

Oh and I said I wanted to hear Shewolf and Jenny From The Block and they served both.  This halftime show should have been twice as long as it was, as always the music felt too rushed  

Mister G

I’m just happy the Latino community got some well deserved recognition and representation on that stage. Shout out to all the racists and xenophobes that were probably losing their s*** while these two badass women worked it. Oh how proud I am to be Latino 

real housewives yas GIF

chun li
25 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

I'm so angry at NFL. First of all the show was amazing and I loved every part of it. Couldn't take my eyes off of screen the entire time. Second, how dare you NFL?! Giving these two amazing talented beautiful latino women just one halftime show to share while last year boring Maroon 5 had the entire thing for themselves. They should have each have their own! And I knew everyone would compare their performances and pit their skills and artistry against each other. That's just disgusting. They were both equally amazing and I can't decide which one I loved more. End of story.

scream it louder for the people in the backkk :messga:

8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

There is objective opinion on execution. I don’t like their songs and I’m not a fan of Shakira or JLO bu they did one hell of a job. Only insane thing here is you saying their show was horrible.

Im not criticizing the execution, im criticizing the artistic choices they made for execution.

chun li
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im not criticizing the execution, im criticizing the artistic choices they made for execution.

...you're basically saying the entire show was shite cause shakira didn’t do her bellydance for the whole 15 minutes

MonsterMom

I thought it was great! :tony:. It was fun, energetic and they both looked like they were having a blast!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived