Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Fun facts about JLo's outfits:

-They designed 213 costumes and 143 pairs of shoes for this 6-minute show, while for her tour they did 140 costumes for a two-hour show

-The longest change is just seven seconds.  :enigma:

-It took 25 people over 50 hours to prepare the looks after the fittings and they had 16 tailors speaking three different languages (Spanish, Italian and English)

Photos:

Spoiler

unnamed_1_copy_0.jpgunnamed_4_copy.jpgunnamed_3_copy.jpgunnamed_2_copy.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Poker said:

Guys, it's not that Shakira didn't have a budget, that's HER SHOW. That's what she does. She showcases her dancing, her writing skills and having fun. She doesn't have big, orchestrated props.

Yeah i agree. I said before that J. Lo did better, and overall she did. But they are different artists, with different ways of showcasing their art. So putting them like that wasn't good for comparison... Anyways it was very good, i jist whish they were together preforming for a little more time. 

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Fun facts about JLo's outfits:

-They designed 213 costumes and 143 pairs of shoes for this 6-minute show, while for her tour they did 140 costumes for a two-hour show

-The longest change is just seven seconds.  :enigma:

-It took 25 people over 50 hours to prepare the looks after the fittings and they had 16 tailors speaking three different languages (Spanish, Italian and English)

Photos:

Hide contents

unnamed_1_copy_0.jpgunnamed_4_copy.jpgunnamed_3_copy.jpgunnamed_2_copy.jpg

Meanwhile Shakira was dressed by JoJo's Closet in Target. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

malzejar
38 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I’m obsessed with the stage and the visuals, especially that part where the floor looked like cascading waterfalls? It was a really nice stage!:golfclap: and the fireworks going off to the beat oh wow:golfclap:

They served :firega:

20 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

That's not a good thing. She is only interested in white woman putting on a show. She's a racist and so are her followers. Look at the responses to her tweet. 

Never said it was

It's just ironic to me that she'd choose Gaga of all people

Chuckles
20 minutes ago, Seeka said:

It was a good show. 

But let's be honest. It was not the best they could've done. Shakira seemed like J-Lo's opener and she obviously got the shoddy end of the budget. 

If they worked 100% together, that show would have been more awesome. Like imagine Shakira belly dancing  then tossing it to J-Lo on the pole. 

Not to mention that Shakira also knows how to work the pole

calmar
18 minutes ago, Werk said:

Shakira's the first artist to perform at the show on her birthday

Phil Collins performed on his 49th birthday at Super Bowl XXXIV on January 30, 2000. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Sky del Blue

I'm so angry at NFL. First of all the show was amazing and I loved every part of it. Couldn't take my eyes off of screen the entire time. Second, how dare you NFL?! Giving these two amazing talented beautiful latino women just one halftime show to share while last year boring Maroon 5 had the entire thing for themselves. They should have each have their own! And I knew everyone would compare their performances and pit their skills and artistry against each other. That's just disgusting. They were both equally amazing and I can't decide which one I loved more. End of story.

Regina George
17 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im sorry but the show was HORRIBLE :messga:

Im more of a Shakira fan but I did not enjoy her performance! There was something wrong with the way she danced even while belly dancing. Belly dance was a small part of the show and ive seen this same exact belly dance routine for 20 years. And where is La Tortura? Hips Dont Lie and Chantaje were boring. And the African dance at the end was a waste of time..

Jennifer was amazing, way better than I expected and I was so happy when she performed Lets Get Loud as I was hoping for it.

Horrible?! :awkney:

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Horrible?! :awkney:

Yes considering its the Super Bowl and we have a high standard. Going on that stage and doing a random performance is considered horrible to me.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived