💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

It was a good show. 

But let's be honest. It was not the best they could've done. Shakira seemed like J-Lo's opener and she obviously got the shoddy end of the budget. 

If they worked 100% together, that show would have been more awesome. Like imagine Shakira belly dancing  then tossing it to J-Lo on the pole. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Can we like stop fighting about who can sing and who can't? Like did you see those two ladies? They killed it and y'all are here talking about vocals? When you got a SHOW LIKE THAT who even cares about their vocals or if they sang the whole thing?? Are y'all mad?? 

If Gaga didn't mention the lipsync bit last night I bet none of people here would be discussing it today :awkney:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

UnknownUser71
11 minutes ago, Lemon Pie said:

do not talk about those shits, the music of these two is crap, period.:vegas:

yes, I very insensitive, but really that music is bad, but really very bad :messga:

believe me that my schoolmates and those sh¡t that drive with the radio of the fücking car at full volume listen to trap all the fücking day, it is a hell that I don't want to you.:saladga:

i appreciate that my mother raised me with the old music of shakira, these were such good times, ¿donde están los ladrones?  pies descalzos, antología, servicio de lavandería... a masterpieces:whitney:

le pido al cielo, sólo un deseo, que deje el trap de existir, ya he recorrido el mundo entero, y una cosa te vengo a decir, viaje de bahrein  hasta beirut, del polo norte hasta el polo sur, no encontré ojos así, cómo los que tienes tu.....

and don't drag me, I'm from chile:neyde:, i know what I'm talking about:staymad:

tenor.gif 

And you're right... that music is CRAP. I'm so tired of those guys...

Regina George
1 minute ago, JINNOCIDE said:

If Gaga didn't mention the lipsync bit last night I bet none of people here would be discussing it today :awkney:

I literally said this few pages earlier.. Some of them are so predictable.. 

Glamourpuss

That show was incredible. I loved almost every part of it. They both looked amazing and I loved when Shakira came out and joined JLo towards the end. :diane:

This is up there as one of the best half time shows in my opinion. 

chun li

I just wanted to come say hi to whoever can't admit this is the best performed, structured, existing half-time super ball show ever. 

Spoiler

And I'm not a fan of either one of them

Shakira's the first artist to perform at the show on her birthday

EDIT: Nvm @calmar said Phil also did it in 2000. The source that said it is cancelled :bradley:

Morphine Prince

Went on Yahoo comments cause it's full of conservative boomers and they are all dragging J Lo and praising Shakira :air: 

One comment even said "Bring Lady Gaga back" :rip: 

Guys, it's not that Shakira didn't have a budget, that's HER SHOW. That's what she does. She showcases her dancing, her writing skills and having fun. She doesn't have big, orchestrated props.

Kindness rules all.

JusKeepBreathin
31 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So good!!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Im sorry but the show was HORRIBLE :messga:

Im more of a Shakira fan but I did not enjoy her performance! There was something wrong with the way she danced even while belly dancing. Belly dance was a small part of the show and ive seen this same exact belly dance routine for 20 years. And where is La Tortura? Hips Dont Lie and Chantaje were boring. And the African dance at the end was a waste of time..

Jennifer was amazing, way better than I expected and I was so happy when she performed Lets Get Loud as I was hoping for it.

UnknownUser71
3 minutes ago, Poker said:

Guys, it's not that Shakira didn't have a budget, that's HER SHOW. That's what she does. She showcases her dancing, her writing skills and having fun. She doesn't have big, orchestrated props.

THIS! 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived